Today I have mainly been

But what if they were suddenly attacked by a virulent strain of ‘alpaca blight’ which wiped out the herd…

1 Like

Alpaca cosplay is a thing apparently. buy some more and host a cosplay weekend, what fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like you, you’re evil and Rong.

Great idea - add whinnying imbecilic humans into the mix with whinnying imbecilic animals - what could possibly go wrong…? Field full of yiffers and weeaboos, and here’s me, fed-up with prison food…

1 Like

Jailbait :joy:

Fucking hell, you are gonna need some fencing! That’s not fields, it’s Fells.

Where is that?

An evening with Professor Trevor Cox

No, not the stuffing physicist who features on 6 Music

The bloody genius acoustics guy :slight_smile:

At a gig drinking lots of cider and listening to Witchsorrow supported by The Moth. Enjoyed it muchly.

Rendering the apprentice’s PC completely unusable.

1 Like

Just did a video interview on the state of our industry for linked in. Think I managed to offend everyone equally, so feeling pretty positive about it.

9 Likes

Excellent, is it posted up yet?

Talking to a customer about vintage rectifiers some of which might suit his pre-amp supply. The five on the left (Mullard GZ34, Cossor 6X5G, Osram U52, Cossor 53KU, Mullard 5U4G) are mine. The three on the right (GEC U54 although it was made by Philips/Mullard, unbranded CV31 a.k.a.U18/20 again by Philips/Mullard, Mullard GZ32) are his.

VB

3 Likes

No, but I’m sure you’ll see it once it is.

2 Likes

Mercury needed.

today spent the day listening to some amazing speakers from jantzen , proac , spendor , usher and modded dali`s . absolutely amazing to listen to some massive sp200r , oh my gosh they are monsters.

The big Spendors do look my kinda speaker :heart_eyes: Should work well with valves. Pretty spendy at £16K mind!

1 Like

Lying on the sofa, with only Nurse Netflix and many thousands of milligrams of paracetamol to ease my suffering…

they were massive and had a wonderful open airy sound . could not get them in my room though !!!

1 Like

I’m sure I used to like old Spendors, like the S1/2 I think, but anything more recent less so. But I haven’t heard their expensive stuff.

Cleaning floors and hoovering, wondering if I am that much under the thumb that I feel the need to clean when Ms ICHM pops over for the weekend.

Have to tidy the kitchen table now, as it’s full of kit, so putting the lovely’s back in boxes.

1 Like

You are. Woose !