Today I have mainly been

ah , its called love !!! giving your wife a rest by doing the cleaning !! i am not allowed out of the front door on a saturday without emptying the rubbish

Pussy whipped :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Light installation in Plymouth.

3 Likes

I saw a similar thing in Sydney at the Festival of Light in June 2011. They projected an image of the Customs House onto the Customs House, and then very slowly the image melted in the heat. Later on the image ran away like sand out of an hourglass. A bloke behind me thought he was having an acid flashback. Here is a shot of the Custom House:

They projected all sorts onto the Sydney Opera House:

That image doesn’t do it justice. It was strobing and moving all over the joint.

IIRC that was the night The Cure played their first 3 LPs and all the associated singles and b-sides up to Lovecats at one show at the Opera House.

6 Likes

Was thinking of going down there tomorrow. I take it that it’s worth a look.

Its a mixed instalment, it’s
It as good as the one you went to in Brighton but it is a spectacle.

Getting elbows deep in fixing our 23 year old Bosch dishwasher which had stopped draining. Youtube guidance films are great, access was gained, the blockage was located & removed. :+1:

12 Likes

I hate dishwashers,we just use paper plates and plastic cutlery,then just lob it into next doors garden with the dog shit.:+1:

11 Likes

Start lobbing it on the new building site across the road. You’ll be amazed what they’ll take away (or include in the footings)

You should leave the Astra over there when it fails on Thursday.

1 Like

If the car fails it’s MOT badly Thursday,i’ll drive the bastard into one of the footings they’ve dug out.

I think youtube is without doubt the best site on the web.

1 Like

Lazing on the sofa, listening to music, and eating in between naps.

2 Likes

Moving two pallets of logs in to the wood shed.

Will see us through the winter.

Getting home from Nightshift (where I had to review CCTV and complete Peer to Peer reviews of the incident on Friday) and bottling a batch of homebrew.:+1:

Then going to a neighbour’s 70th birthday party. Much beer and red wine consumed with some wanky nibbles provided by a local “prestige” catering organisation.

Home now with the fire on and Narelle asleep on the sofa :rofl:

2 Likes

Freezing my nuts off at Hampden. :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Feeling pretty fucking odd / shit - hearing and balance all to fuck, sneezing, tired, headache, bleargh! Bastard viruses…

hope you feel better soon !!

today been repairing washing machine leaks , searching fly tippers rubbish for evidence and photographing it as everyone seems to think round here they can dump all their trash everywhere . it resembles a public rubbish tip in some areas

i guess thats the same in a lot of places though

3 Likes

you should see the state of our back passage.

Today I have had the unenviable task of sorting the personal possessions of my deceased colleague ready for collection by his next of kin.

In video conferences kissing ass.

We do that. On one glorious occasion Claire found a Wigan Council payslip in amongst the rubbish, which was photographed in situ and emailed to the environmental services department. I’d love to know what the ensuing interview was like.

1 Like