Today I have mainly been

Brave. Very brave. They’ve got Armco now which stops you tumbling down the steep bank into Childrey Brook. It means you can’t get out of the traffic though.

True. I could even have phoned Mrs VB. But I mostly walk to burn off the mince pies and without pain there’s no gain.

VB

Wondering were the smell of wee is coming from. Turns out to be my damp jumper. Fucking stoopid cat. Had been wearing it for ten minutes. Eeuuww.

4 Likes

You’re wearing a wet, piss-stained jumper but it’s the cat that’s stupid? That cat has you right where it wants you.

12 Likes

HaHa, blaming your incontinence on the cat, you should be ashamed, you old cunt

7 Likes

I am quite used to wearing things damp and stained with my own wee. Not keen on others wee. There is a bit on the carpet. Smothered that in Fabreze and hope the girlfriend doesn’t notice when she gets home.

Co-habiting now then?

She must be pretty fecking tolerant :laughing:

2 Likes

Taking it one cat at a time.

1 Like

Not in 1973 with no cash it wasn’t.

2 Likes

Pub lunch with my 80-year old mum: scampi and chips.

Felt like I’d retired.

Hey ho, back to work tomorrow.

3 Likes

Being a proper tourist. Visiting historic sites, shouting at foreigners and everything :+1:

2 Likes

Where have you got to? Are you going down to the Somme area?

Are you on holiday? Don’t Angus McJockstrap, he’ll get the raving hump again :joy:

1 Like

Unfucking this here situation.

What is/was it?

Fending off people wanting to listen to my new Noel Gallagher and High Flying Birds Album.

Get. To. Fuck.

1 Like

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion

Fixt

See my post above.

1 Like

Fixt.

You ought to be fucking ashamed of yourself using language like ‘Noel Gallagher and High Flying Birds’ on a cunting family forum like this. Fuck’s sakes…:unamused:

3 Likes