Today I have mainly been

That’s another vote for “fuck the fuck off” from me too.

Yes, true. First one is fun. Fifth, not so much…

1 Like

Painting my living room with Dulux “Redcurrent glory”. It’s the sort of colour someone with no taste thinks will look good, but it proved me wrong once applied.

1 Like

Never heard the like of it. Sure you cost them more, but with that comes no security, no pension, no leave, no sick pay etc. etc. Tell him to fuck all the way off and when he gets there do a 360 and fucking rotate on Satan’s triple-headed cock.

HTHs :+1:

4 Likes

Clearly the guy has got where he is by being a tosser. And being a tosser he will be making notes on who contributes & how much. It’s another vote for bite your lip, cough up and try to keep in the good books. I’m sure you’ll be able to get your own back one way or another and give him what he really deserves.

In fact, I’d make a point of getting him a drink. Lots of opportunities to f*** around with that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tell him you only deal with Bitcoins

I’m not even going to the party, we had our xmas lunch today as we are in a different office.

Going to just ignore it and bite my lip, he’s already declared war on contractors by saying that he has been given the OK to replace 75% of the contractors with permies. Don’t have any issue with that as many of the roles being done by contractors like design and program management should be permanent positions. Some of the contractors have been there for 5 years at £600 per day.

Just a very bizarre thing to say via email as it is now recorded and even though this is my first contract role I’ve never heard of anything similar being said anywhere else.

1 Like

Next time up your rate to include a Christmas allowance.

Buying a Xmas tree. Placing the Xmas tree in the Living Room. Decorating said Xmas tree. Lighting the house to look like a strumpet’s boudoir :unamused:

My, admittedly, White Collar hands are now cut to ribbons. Ho-fucking-Ho :christmas_tree:. :santa:

Fuck. My. Life :pensive:

With regard to Christmas Trees, I am responsible for procurement and erection only. Festooning is for the girls.

1 Like

Just jet washed our drive. It’s nearly always in the shade so mold/ green shit grows on the concrete, in this weather it holds water turning it into a permanent ice rink. Im fucking cold now, come in for a tea prior to thowing out a load of rocksalt.

When the household consists of only the 2 of us, there is nowhere to hide :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Trailing around Liverpool after Claire and the kids while they attempt to max out my credit card. And standing in line to pay along with many other dads, ostentatiously sighing.

I usually find that results in “Oh, almost forgot to get…” and a mad dash down another aisle. Be very afraid…

1 Like

I’ve escaped. Handed the card over and legged it to The White Star in Matthew St.

5 Likes

Oh dear, too late now to monitor the damage! Better report that card lost/stolen NOW! :joy:

Getting bladdered at a neighbour’s because there was no Leccy in the village. OK, TBF it was their Xmas soiree but the Old Vicarage is a haven from the snow and no T’internet.

Watching the Merseyside Derby in a Liverpool city centre pub after escaping Xmas Shopping. The best atmosphere I’ve experienced for years. San Miguel at £2.40 too.

Best day out for ages. :star_struck:

1 Like

Being hungover. And having A Bit Of A Chat with a houseguest who overstepped the mark somewhat last night. Can’t say I relish talking to a grown man as if he was a 15YO boy :roll_eyes: Fisticuffs avoided for now.

9 Likes

Was he treating the place like a hotel? :grinning: