Today I have mainly been

Did he wipe his cock on the curtains? :thinking:

You sure that you werenā€™t having flashbacks to me a year and a half ago?

1 Like

Sorting out the clothes I donā€™t/canā€™t wear anymore to go to the local charity shop.

Someones gonna be well dressed tomorrow for a lot lot less than I paid for it, most of it has been hardly worn :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Not the mankini? :roll_eyes:

Donna said itā€™s not doing it for her anymore :frowning:

Pah! some peopleā€¦

1 Like

God no, Tor just paid us more to make your life a living hell than you did not toā€¦

Economics/schmeeconomicsā€¦

Why lie?

I listened to that. Itā€™s mainly average.

Donā€™t mind it, meself.

continuing to do a hoarders flat , fortunately they are extremely motivated and we are wading through literally waist high mounds of black bags !!! never been so glad to see the dustbin men

and never seen so many handbags in all my life , incredible what people collect . all well it will be worth in the end to see a very happy person who can actually hopefully sleep in a bed in a few weeks

2 Likes

Fair play. I helped out with a mildish case of this a few years ago in Straya. It was very distressing.

it is , its just like those TV programmes and i expected to find some rats/mice today but fortunately none !!!

Moving speakers to a different room. Hopefully there will be no shoutiness when she gets home.

Being miserable at work with Man-Flu :chipmunk:

Breaking an ice cold lathe

Wandering onto the set of The Quatermass Experiment.

4 Likes

lost for words. A colleague lost his significant other to cancer. We had a long chat which I hope helped him a little, but fuck knows.

Watching a film with the kids tonight though in order to make the most of the little thingsā€¦

EDIT: The kids have told me to feck off :smiley:. They have plans to watch girlie Xmas movies with their Mum and Iā€™m not invited :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Looking forward to curry, beer and records tonight.

Collected youngest son from Liverpool Hope Uni along with his stuff, cooked tea and now cooking some soup for Ms ICHM for tomorrow who is fasting for a small op tomorrow morning after a special diet for 3 days.

A three line whip meeting on Tuesday morning first thing for my boss and his direct reports, will be interesting to see what this is all about.

1 Like