Today I have mainly been

Pet hate! Mostly encountered with diodes!!! :scream::scream::scream:

As for the Eries - that sounds like a very small needle in a very large haystack! Presume youā€™ll be going to the Audiojumble in Feb?

Sadly not. Those are the type 8s and I need the type 108s. I did give Steve M at MullardMagic a call and he put me onto a chap who was able to supply me with four of the values I was after, including the incredibly rare 91kohm ones. I have seen some 180k high-stabs in the next size down (109s) but for now Iā€™m holding out for the 108s. I will be at Audiojumble in Feb and Iā€™m hoping to contact a regular there to see if he can find any in a huge heap of used equipment heā€™s gradually breaking down. The problem then will be lead length though. Harold Leak spaced some of his tags a long way apart !

VB

At home with my youngest, she spent last night and most of today puking. Poor kid, she is never ill and hasnā€™t thrown up for 5 years, so canā€™t remember the experience. She was certainly pulling at my heart strings at 3am stood in the bathroom shouting ā€œwhat is happening to me.ā€

1 Like

Awww, poor little miteā€¦:frowning_face:

Hope she gets better soonā€¦

1 Like

Cheers Jim

1 Like

Indeed, hope sheā€™s feeling better soon,

1 Like

Hopefully sheā€™s better soon and all good.

1 Like

Think Iā€™ve just torn my hamstring

Ow ! Thatā€™s going to smart.

Fingers crossed the damage is as limited as possible.

VB

Wot, eating Mexican rice?

2 Likes

Unlucky

Prolly not a tear you drama queen sissy! What ya done to yourself?

Was putting stuff in the boot and felt something at the back of my leg tear/rip as i stretched it ,and imy leg gave way.

Now feels like a lump of cramp at the top,and numb by the calf/foot.

Weird,never had anything like it before.

mmm sounds nasty ā€¦ better get that checked out fast

Can walk on it with a bit of a limp so not to bad.

Sounds like itā€™s been stretched further than it was ready/ warm enough to go, and the cramp is itā€™s way of stopping you from doing it again! Try a soak in the bath and a good nights sleep. Hopefully it will just be sore in the morning but tbh it doesnā€™t sound like a tear - youā€™d really know about that.

1 Like

you need an Uncle Bens rice massage!

Thanks gents,
She was make up when I passed on your best wishes. She was gutted that I wouldnā€™t let her come to Jimā€™s bake and has been slightly obsessed by You all since I took her to the pre crash Scalford :flushed:

6 Likes

Haha, yes I recall meeting her there.

1 Like

I guess that since circuses with animals are now no longer a thing, breakfast with us lot in the Scalford tent is probably as close as todayā€™s children will ever get. At least you werenā€™t on the ā€˜epic hangoverā€™ table :grin:.

VB

5 Likes