Today I have mainly been

Have you done a manual handling risk assessment?

Put simply - under current H&S regs, your employer (presumably the client) should not be putting you at risk of injury by lifting heavy objects. He should be paying for equipment to lift them safely.

2 Likes

He did.

A wheelbarrow.

5 Likes

Slight surplus of speakers…I’m told.

No such thing

“too”

Fuck that!

Stuff and nonsense!

Sorry two

:heart: the room Cosmo

I’m now feeling a little scared

Nice room and DM70’s - I once owned a pair of those the roundy ones

Housesitting in London and trying to bake bread in an Aga.

1 Like

You’ll need to be there for a couple of weeks…

7 Likes

How did you get on with the Continentals?

The oak ones are for sale but the continentals aren’t going anywhere, will eventually get round to refinishing the cabs in white like the originals

It was fifteen years ago and After Quad ELS57’sI found the Treble and mid was wonderful much more expansive - I never really managed to get the bass sorted but only trIed them in one room

Never heard a pair of those DM 70s,always loved the look of them though.

They are virtually omni’s and work well in a big room…listen anywhere and not tied to the sweet spot. Bass is a quite loose but improves when Leak Sandwich drivers are fitted.
Takes me 30 mins to acclimatise but really enjoyable.

Sitting around reading the drivel posted on this forum and HFS. Off work with tendonitis in my feets.

nasty , hope it gets better soon

HFS? - agreed, very nasty :+1: Hope the owner gets some help with his mental health issues before too long…

6 Likes

Ow. Sympathies - hope it eases soon.

VB

Three weeks so far, wrecked my xmas break. It’s tolerable as long as I don’t spend too much time on my feets. Two days back at work delving into welders and other machinery, I had to run up the white flag.