Today I have mainly been

I read it for the comedic content.:laughing:

I can believe it - itā€™s 2018ā€™s equivalent of paying a Florin to go and poke the inmates of Bedlam with a stickā€¦

3 Likes

I too peeked after the great purge of the tent. The HFS proprietor seemed very frustrated.

1 Like

It has its moments. The comprehensive debagging of Rabski was quite amusing. Mostly is is a sewer thoughā€¦

HFS? Hastings Furniture Service?

Holistic Felching Society

Have seen this place referred to as a sewer on other fora, esp. V1.0 when ms mop was in control.:grinning:

1 Like

Home of Free Speech.

Canā€™t say I agree. Richard can be a daft bastard at times, but canā€™t say I take pleasure in seeing him humiliated. What was (and is) truly cringeworthy is the extent to which tongues are lodged up rectums among the regulars there - like some kind of hyper-repulsive angry middle-aged virgin human-centipedeā€¦ My cringe muscles were cramping for days after my last masochistic browse over thereā€¦

disappointment_valley

4 Likes

Today has been all about Terry-the-fuckinā€™-social-worker !!

First was a depressed bloke, who was into self harming but decided he wanted to take it to the next level. Standing on a platform without his shirt bemoaning the fact that he canā€™t get a girlfriend. 7 minutes holding a train on the platform before I managed to get him into a corridor into the waiting arms of the British Transport Police.

Next was a Christian Fundamentalist scaring the bejeezus out of customers by shouting ā€œfire and brimstoneā€ into open train carriages. He was breaking several Public Order Byelaws, so I had to intervene.
After pissing him off by asking him to quieten down a little, he told me I would rot in Hell. When I wouldnā€™t back off, he called me ā€œa manifestation of the Antichristā€ which I thanked him for. He got a bit agitated at this but decided to make his way out of the station and to All Saints church (nearby), where he would pray for the recovery of my soul. I told him not to bother as it was beyond redemption.
The BTP turned up as he was crossing the road. Apparently, he is known to them and gets frustrated if he enters a discussion with an athiest who doesnā€™t take him seriously. So I win there. Heā€™s also been beaten up more times than most. Which is sad.

Still, not a bad dayā€¦until my work iPad shit itself again. Now it wonā€™t switch on as the button is jammed. Looks like my 3rd new one in 7 months.

12 Likes

Not the aggressive ginger twat with the megaphone by any chance? Heā€™s been a feature around central London for as long as Iā€™ve been going there. Deserves a smacking TBH - very homophobic and especially pushy and aggressive around lone women.

We should never have shut all the Laughing-Academiesā€¦

Having the flu, just like the previous ten fucking interminable days.

1 Like

You have my sympathy. I had it over Christmas and was essentially stuck in bed for 7 days. Some particularly nasty things going round this year

1 Like

Just getting over Gout after 4 days. To many cakes at Jimā€™s! Back training tomorrow.

4 Likes

Slightly surprised by this TBH. Most of that sort (including the Sinners into Winners bloke who accused me of being demon possessed, to the amusement of people in my church at the time, for having the temerity to suggest that I may occasionally get things wrong) see churches as being not strong enough on the fire and brimstone bit.

In all seriousness, it might be worth talking to the people at All Saints about him to make sure they are aware of what is happening.

1 Like

Tearing out what little hair Iā€™ve got leftā€¦
Itā€™s tender time here at LUL and Iā€™ve set aside the day to review three tender programmes. All well and good, I thought - I can manage that. Then got told today that each tender has 4 options, so 12 programmes in all. And they want it all done by tomorrow. Iā€™ve voiced my displeasure in true meatman style, thrown a few toys out of the pram and told them it wonā€™t happen.
Iā€™m now waiting to hear what they want me to prioritise.
Cunts!

4 Likes

The Abattoir approach to Situation Management. Excellent.

Itā€™s a whole new paradigm that people are going to have to learn to deal with! :grinning:

FTFY

Actually, as you were, we no longer have social care in the UK.

2 Likes

Blue passports, Jim - blue passportsā€¦

2 Likes