Today I have mainly been

Looking forward to the arrival of my new winter coat. Not had a new one in a good ten years, and apparently it’s time… However, as the dispatch info says it’s currently with My Herpes, I’ll be lucky to see the cunt before spring.

4 Likes

Or

?

2 Likes

Today I have mainly been finding the coat I’m waiting for at £50 off elsewhere. Think I need to send it back if it ever arrives and buy this one https://www.tog24.com/superior-mens-milatex-jacket-black.html?gclid=CjwKCAiAy4bTBRAvEiwAFtatHOeEXmVACjOKZINijZ7YP9LJ4iMyOzs1JCJSOG-8Z8tfCmMGBXj2bxoCA2wQAvD_BwE#fo_c=284&fo_k=5d04c46ffbe9ad76dc21dbb4b552ad18&fo_s=gplauk

1 Like

Today I have been mostly - laid-up in bed with a proper full-on migraine - trying not to puke, unable to tolerate light, agonising fucking migraine. Must be getting me period…

1 Like

Male menopause, clearly.

I am sure Sam is full of sympathy :wink:

1 Like

No, that was last week.

I’m on the rag 24/7/365 - Jon’s prolly right - Manopause…

Farmers? Brutal.

1 Like

Like a bag of onions :confounded:

I have to strap a roller skate under 'em or they chafe on the ground when I walk…

2 Likes

Harvest them, send them to Jim for preserving.

Risky - I can no longer be sure where the Emmas end and Mrs O’Pinion begins… :open_mouth:

This is how my day felt today

3 Likes

But were you the ‘musician’ or a tortured cat?

I’m the cat in the middle

Unlucky :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m finding solace deep in bottle of Aussie red - today was like a Twin Peaks episode

tumblr_ozs66q4Cm51v9fn1io1_500

2 Likes

Nice, been a while since I last tripped that hard :ok_hand:

I wish I had been tripping Paul - work / family shit is the cause sadly.

Sorry to hear it Allan - sucks :frowning: