Today I have mainly been

It’s being baked now. Our Dominos is actually oposite where I work, so I’m keeping an eye on them via our CCTV.

Gah. So fucking hungry.

4 Likes

Scream at them down the phone so you can watch them fuck with your unwanted pizza

3 Likes

Currently on a late train back home.

Playing the White Album though so life is good

Changing guitar strings on three different guitars in succession.

There’s two reasons why I really dislike changing guitar strings.

First, it’s time spent wasted doing something with guitars when I’d much rather be playing them.

Second, despite having done this countless countless times, I’m still guaranteed to stab myself in the finger/hand/face with the pointy end of strings.

Rich and famous guitar players employ guitar techs probably for these reasons. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Serves you fucking right for having anything to do with fucking Dominoes! :poop::poop::poop:

4 Likes

FUCK

I’m knocking :frowning_face:

6 Likes

Domino’s.

VB

7 Likes

Is it unethical?

no they are shit - their product has little resemblance to food. You are way better off spreading a HCB with Marmite.

2 Likes

You’re not swaying me, unfortunately.

:face_with_monocle:

Dominos might be shite, but that is no reason to overreact so wildly. Marmite should never be allowed near a HCB unless when deployed as a weapon of mass destruction, in which case vegemite is more toxic.

2 Likes

Domino’s

VB

5 Likes

Sitting in a new waiting room. They have magazines from 2015 to read so it is very nice.

2 Likes

Cleaning including footwear

2 Likes

I hope that they also have a nice selection of passive-agrressive laminated signs too.

Hanging washing. I shan’t trouble you all with pictures

Watching the garden being dug up

Feeling so much better after the recycling bin has been emptied, my vile out spilling of pent up anger & frustration on facebook obviously had the desired affect on the local council.

(or so I’d like to convince myself…).

NOT the Astroturf, surely!

1 Like

No,front garden