Today I have mainly been

Gardening and paying attention to my dog.

1 Like

Sneaking a couple of cheeky cheese pasties and a Wispa before picking my wife up.

Trying not to drop the Wispa. … else it would be a Careless Wispa :slight_smile:

Ithangyoo

4 Likes

There’s your problem in a nutshell…

2 Likes

How long are you here for?

Can you get a “Whisper in the Dark” chocolate?

My Irish Catholic Mum used to invite them in and try and convert them.
She would no doubt have tried to feed them as well, as no one escaped without eating something.

Indeed. Speaking as middle management, the problems are that directors make decisions without reference to the people who actually know what the fuck is going on and then the directors fail miserably to communicate these ‘decisions’ to the ‘team’. Seen it so many times. When the ‘decisions’ fail, it’s instantly ‘middle managements’ fault, as clearly they are not on plan / message / team goals etc…

If I had my career again, I would stay techie and fuck the greasy pole of promotion. Middle management roles suck, you are just blame things for the guys who are better paid for talking bollocks.

Bitterness sucks doesn’t it :laughing:

You need to be better at managing your stakeholders. :smile:

Would love too, the trouble is they keep getting sacked before I can mould them, nearly into double figures in recent years.

Getting my head round REW and piping the data over to the minidsp

Sitting in a Premier Inn bar in Barnsley drinking shit beer :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Living the dream!

2 Likes

Yeah :unamused:

Lap it up :+1:

Hat trick of fail…

8 Likes

My firm always book a Premier Inn for overnights with a meal deal (dinner and breakfast)
With the dinner you’re allowed a pint. But not any pint, so I had Carling which was rubbish…
I’ve now moved on to draught St Miguel, which is marginally, better so things are looking up! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

From the Barnsley Tourist Association

http://www.visit-barnsley.com/about-barnsley

Hardest.Job.In.The.World.

Nope.