Today I have mainly been

Ouch! Hope you haven’t done any permanent severing Graeme.

1 Like

Yes ouch -Speedy recovery

1 Like

There’s quite a lot of stuff on my floors I’m afraid Jim and the study is a bit of an obstacle course. I’ve moved the box file. The sad thing was that that was only the second glass of wine yesterday, and on school nights I stick to 125ml glasses. So I don’t even have the affluence of incohol excuse. It was just my dumb fault :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

Me too. It looked deep enough though, at least to my inexpert eye :frowning_face:.

VB

1 Like

Ouch ! Hope it gets better quickly Graeme.

In the meantime, you have two issues to deal with. One, holding a wine glass, and two, maintaining balance whilst on the go and having some refreshment. I recommend the product below. No need to hold a glass, just suck on the tubes. And no more misery trying to decide whether to have red or white. Have both !

5 Likes

Ouch! Let’s hope it’s just a flesh wound…

3 Likes

oops I hope it heals quickly. I will not bore you with my slicing my arse cheek open in a hotel bath/shower thing…

1 Like

Ooh, nasty. Hope it heals quickly, Graeme.

1 Like

I had an artery and nerve severed between the thumb and forefinger of my right hand about 20 years ago. Messy! It required a general anaesthetic and the services of a plastic surgeon. I quickly got used to the loss of sensation along the outside of my thumb caused by the nerve damage. Hopefully it wont be a big deal for you either.

1 Like

Bad news there. Hope it gets better very soon

1 Like

Bloody hell (pun intended) Graeme! In many respects you were lucky, as that could have been a lot worse.

Glass scares the be-jeezas out of me.

1 Like

Empty ones scare me

2 Likes

6 Likes

yes , hope it soon heals quickly greame

today been doing accounts , waiting for stuff that never arrived and reporting and photographing yet more flytipping to council

1 Like

I do not believe you wanted to do that.

2 Likes

Stopping four CCGs from signing contracts with local nhs providers that they simply can not afford :man_facepalming:

T minus 1.

Contract of house sale signed by us and our buyers -

House contents now reduced to something that will easily fit it a Luton van
( I made a scale plan to check)

Cottage in Devon Identified for short term rent.

All my clothes packed

Fingers cross for formal exchange tomorrow.

22 Likes

Excellent.

Best of luck Andy :+1:

1 Like

Hopefully your move will break records for being a minimal pain in the arse Andy. Good luck with it all.

All the very best to you and Claire :+1:

1 Like

It’s taken nearly a year so there has been some pain because of that. Once we did find some buyers it has gone to plan. We do need to cross the line tomorrow. It will be a massive relief when the formal email text and phonecall happens.

1 Like