Today I have mainly been

excuses excuses

1 Like

Went down today to a wonderful village full of thatched cottages in dummer near basingstoke , wow . at a 50th birthday bash of some friends . avoided the wedding all day mainly

fab pics , is that kew gardens ?

beautiful place built wells , had some happy times camping there . wonder where the nearest hospital is if you fall ill ? some friends of ours retired to Machynlleth but came back to a big city after a few years becuase of these issues

2 Likes

You could have just painted the thing on the right Dotard Orange and Stanley knifed a window or two in to achieve a similar result.

yeah - it was quiet and chilled out

There was a hospital in Builth until recently, I had my head stiched up there after I dropped a concrete lintel on it :weary:

2 Likes

Twat !

I hope your travel insurance covered you for such a nasty accident while on holiday…

2 Likes

Shed to be moved.

5 Likes

Result Tristan :+1:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Amateur. I got to build this a few years back:

I’m still recovering.

2 Likes

Don’t be a cunt mate :roll_eyes:

How come it didn’t catch fire? Was it raining when you put it together?

1 Like

Good point. IIRC, my glamorous assistant Pete the Painter was hosing it down from the top of the ladder on the RHS of the photo to avoid an NVA type inferno.

When we finished that we rebuilt a Springfree Trampoline. That was really hard and very, very fucking dangerous.

Young offenders open day?

I is confuze

[quote=“Springfree Trampolines”]

Each trampoline that we sell is designed for self-assembly and comes with clear instructions so many customers are happy to put up their trampoline

Most importantly though Springfree trampolines were designed to be the safest trampoline in the world.[/quote]

Please regale us with your travails as to the mishaps that befell you and your erstwhile Squire, Pierre De La Piendra.

An excellent quality product. The maker is Solo Wave (Canadian). They make a selection of wooden kids garden. It came from Costco. A bit more expensive than the plastic ones but not a lot more.