Today I have mainly been

They’d have torched it.

A few years ago we bought one of the monster pools (about 12 foot diameter, filter, steps etc) from Costco,

Worth its weight in gold.

1 Like

Two knackered blokes wrestling plastic rods into place underneath the trampoline. The rods are under a lot of tension and are terminated by golf-ball sized lumps of very hard plastic which would kill you if they hit you upon the bonce. The chance of being sconed by said lump is increasing in how hamfisted you are and how scared you are of the trampoline suddenly and mysteriously catching fire because DIY reasons…

1 Like

bluff

In my experience you can rely on Costco for good quality items. It’s not mega cheap but does offer good value.

Haha, I am actually lol-ing at the thought of you and your mate cowering every time you had to install one of these plastic, under tension, maces…

1 Like

Pretty much every time

You can help take it apart the next time. I’m shitting myself at the thought of it.

1 Like

eh?

Drinking ! Beer, then wine, now champagne and I dont feel do good, so feck

blimey having children sounds like terrible trouble

1 Like

Nope. Its whY we are put upon thisearth.

Watching my 8 year old gyrating like a loon earlier when I put Herbie Hancock on makes up for it.

1 Like

not in our book

fair enough

Simon was put on this earth to provide a living for Porsche salespeople and to be a subservient being to troll cats.

1 Like

I should add we did bring up Louise’s very much younger sister whilst her parents were drinking and injecting themselves to oblivion.

13 Likes

Respect

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

Installing a new dishwasher. And taking the old one to the tip, along with the washing machine (new one of those arrives Tuesday).

VB

1 Like