Today I have mainly been

where is it in Spain?

Ayamonte the first town in Spain over the bridge from Portugal

ah yes, have been quite close to there. Once did a road trip Faro, Estoi, Olhao, Tavira, Altura and then across the border to Isla Christina. Lovely part of the world

Evening sun, glass of wine, chillin’ with the hen.

5 Likes

Worm legs

2 Likes

hope she doesn`t peck that varicose vein !!:smiley::wink:

2 Likes

She seems to have given up pecking at flesh & actually prefers pecking more springy things that bounce back a bit such as foam cushions or anything made of rubbery stuff.

1 Like

Must be hell when you put your gimp suit on in the garden…

9 Likes

… beginning to regret putting my head above the parapet of work.

Interviews today, tomorrow, Friday, and next Tuesday. I’d be slightly surprised if another one with my old place of work didn’t rear its ugly head in the next couple of days too.

Anyhow, the guys at the other end of today’s round didn’t come across as nutters.

Which is nice.

Avoiding the fuck up on the M6 at J25-26 where the motorway was closed. Not sure I would want to live in Wigan (the route around it). Lucily I was going south, as the queue north was monumental.

Giving a presentation to my colleagues on some work bollocks :unamused:

annual planning round - challenge meeting, where the top table gets to throw shit at the underlings stronzetto style.

Painting AGAIN!!!

A pleasant 20 mile trundle round the 5 pits trail on my new-to-me bike, with lunch at Teversal cafe (mug of tea 55p, bacon cob £1). May blossom amazing along the trails.

6 Likes

Playing golf with @FatCuntTroller at Royal Ashdown Forest GC

For some reason it has a 240 yd par3

2 Likes

What the fuck does that even mean?

2 Likes

Why the fuck would any non-golfiingist even care? (or ask?)

3 Likes

That’s a really good point.

3 Likes

Golf Talk, a bit like the martian you talk with Guy and others when it comes to valves and circuits and stuff, but different.

3 Likes

Yes, about 10000x more cunty!

2 Likes