Today I have mainly been

Traveling back from Leeds. Hoping to have fully recovered by Wednesday.

York last night was full of pissed up and very leery race goers - some strange things were seen.

Louise said she was curious about Mablethorpe so a detour on the journey home was had…

the moment we arrived she said “WTF is this place you’ve brought me to? Let’s get the hell out of here!”

1 Like

I might just about have understood going to Skegness but Mablethorpe is just a shithole.

2 Likes

Oh my word, that is a blast from the past!

Blimey! Mablethorpe is a blast from the past.

As Ian as said, you should have gone to Skeg Vegas.

Or Cleethorpes for the fish and chips.

we’ve been to Skeg and Cleethorpe before

it was a strangely interesting detour

sunburnt !!! oh my gosh , we are trying not to get washed away with flash floods !!!

been busy signing documents and planning a new renovation project for a charity, exciting stuff

Woburn safari park and now

It better be good!

7 Likes

Wandering around here.

4 Likes

Just make sure to focus on starters. Don’t to the starters, then main course, side dishes thing. Order everything together and dig in.

Oh, and chilli paneer.

4 Likes

chicken lollipop
chilli fish
if you do want a wet curry Methi Lamb is good.

and you didn’t invite anyone? I shall come and moon through the window at you - we were thinking of nipping to the Wetherspoons

1 Like

Some good pics of the storm. Very purple skies.

yes this is a small ford near us folks normally drive across !!

33642769_10156358258492433_6547709399740186624_n by , on Flickr

2 Likes

Domino’s is shite. I’d advise that you go for a curry instead.

3 Likes

I only saw your replies after my visit. The starters were huge. We had chilli paneer (The highlight), chicken lollipops (very good) and garlic chilli mushrooms. Mains were cod bhuna and a garlic coconut chicken curry. It was a good job I hadn’t had lunch.

4 Likes

Yep, looks like a small Ford under the bridge…

7 Likes

woke up to a pretty massive tree down in the garden , thankfully it did not hit anything . i guess the torrential rain wet the soil so much

Made a cheesecake, set up the BBQ, listened to a talk talk LP…steady does it…

Mending a shed roof, now covered in adhesives.