Today I have mainly been

You should use lube if you’re going to masturbate that furiously. Dread to think of the state of your pink Darth Vader…

5 Likes

Why would you want to?

1 Like

If you worked a bit more often you wanking spanners would toughen up :roll_eyes:

Technically, them ain’t on yer fingers. :stuck_out_tongue:

can’t see much in the way of bones either.

A rum deal when a son of toil gets no sympathy.

Fuckers.

Get yourself back into make-up and give them hell

2 Likes

Not so. Your depth of your plight has caused my glass eye to mist over with sympathy and a complete absence of sarcasm. I honestly don’t know how you will cope as it looks like both masturbation and golf may be tricky for the next week or so.

…fitting and aligning a new cartridge to my tonearm. Feckin’ stressful stuff and clearly a job for the trained professional. I was briefly tempted to ring @J_B for tips and pointers, but got there in the end.

Easy-peasy

Feck!

Careful now

Seems alright for a rusty nail

14 Likes

Birding earlier then decided I couldn’t put off cutting the grass any longer.

Enter the old petrol lawnmower. No petrol in it, no oil in it, hasn’t been used for 2 years (used the Flymo last year) Put oil and petrol (2 stroke) in it, squirted a bit of WD-40 in random places and pulled the cord. Nothing. Fourth pull it spluttered, fifth it started!

Let it run for a few minutes and amazed to say it didn’t conk out and I managed to get the job done in a fraction of the time it takes with the Flymo. Result!

4 Likes

VERY nice, Olan :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Indeed it is,

what SUT are you using Olan?

1 Like

I love the way your deck blends into the unit

1 Like

Arm look a bit high at the back :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice looking deck.

1 Like

AN S3 into Allnic 1201.

1 Like

I’ve no idea what any of that stuff is, but it looks nice.

1 Like

Excellent, and you have still got an upgrade path to a Slagle Silver and a Coco San BTJ9000 :grin:

Seriously nice cartridge, an endgame component.

2 Likes

:thinking:

First impressions are great. Probably needs a little more faff to get it dialled in optimally, but it is fucking hard to see the stylus and cantilever to be sure everything is OK. Might run it with a little more weight too as 1.8g is teetering on the brink of mistracking. Happy to just listen for now though.

Definitely increase that. I used to track mine at 2.4g, it will improve things significantly IMO

1 Like