Today I have mainly been

Long lunch, salt baked doradda… the nap cometh

6 Likes

Nice to see there is a ‘facility’ on the beach so you don’t have to sneak behind a sand dune to protect your modesty from the crowds.

VB

Nice. Jennycliff?

Mr MWS meets bay watch

Mr. Mws could not be distracted from the allure and ferocious passions of flamenco girl. She pranced and stamped through the streets for him yesterday. it was only through fear of sun burned bits his urges were restrained (although quite obvious to passers by who tittered and cast dispersions most cruel)

1 Like

conducting an audit of ASA’s and AA’s - now got to write the report for next week

Just been into town, what was the first thing I see when I got off the bus?

1 Like

Wow! A combined Drug shop and deli. Would they do a pastrami on Rye, with pickle, mustard and mdma, I wonder?

1 Like

Dunno what an audit of ASA or AA are but I worry they’re no better than having to chair an ethics committee :grimacing:

AA = Audio Abbatoir
ASA = the Tourette’s version: Audio SHIT Abbatoir

Wonder if they do cocktails!

1 Like

Lying in bed full of head cold. Eating Choco Leibniz dark chocolate bisqwits and good strong tea.

2 Likes

What did you expect in Cleethorpes?

AA = articulation agreement
ASA = Academic Support Agreement

this really is the boring shit. Last week I spent 2 two days reading documents to establish whether we were servicing the two types of document in a way that satisfies the government. Today 4 meetings, a prep meeting with my fellow auditor, two focus groups to interrogate the link tutors who operationalise the agreements and who authored the documents from last week and a wrap up meeting, Next week we shall write a report and collate evidence that’ll be used if the QAA (Quality Assurance Agency - government body who overseas quality in HEIs) require us to make a submission.

It is essentially self management of risk and processes, the alternative would be the QAA rummaging in my lingerie drawer.

The ethics committee is actually quite interesting, clinical trials, medical and rehab robotics etc etc

Or Psilocybin and goose liver pate…:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

For the love of God say no more :tired_face:

3 Likes

Today… GDPR. Fabulous, just fabulous. One of my many hats.

I was thinking more coke, e and ket but we can add some psilocybin too :slight_smile:

All just sounds like a job creation scheme to me

1 Like

Coati spotting

2 Likes