Today I have mainly been

Is he the CEO of Ofgem ?

VB

1 Like

Sounds like my brother in-law. Heā€™s in ITā€¦ Actually, he doesnā€™t surf ALL day. Sometimes he mixes this with watching the tellybox.

Sitting around in hospital waiting to go under the knife. Now I am back home with my gob full of stitches (again), a bunch more anti-biotics, more mouthwash and a soft diet for a week. A week that includes my birthday.

It says in the discharge notes that I may feel emotional. Not eating for 23 hrs isnā€™t helping. :rage: :rage: :rage:

4 Likes

Cake is softšŸ‘

1 Like

Hopefully soft enough, otherwise Iā€™ll be whizzing it with yoghurt!

Just eat it quickly before it goes stale or the icing goes hard.

2 Likes

Teeth are a fucker. I had two implants in the final stages and a cap this week.

1 Like

Boyā€™s dentistry.

2 Likes

Whisky is soft

3 Likes

Not supposed to drink for twenty four hours coz of general anaesthetic. I may have a tipple tomorrow night. :+1:

2 Likes

gargle with Whisky - it aids healing*

*I made that up, I might have the title Dr but no medical qualifications, I take no responsibility for the outcome should you try my recommendation

1 Like

Gargling with anything is strictly forbidden for some time. I think it will stress the stitches. Tentative exploration with my tongue reveals they start just behind my lower front teeth and they must end behind the molars somewhere as that is where the work has been done. There are other stitches too! Starting it bleeding is not on the agenda.

Ice cream. You need ice cream :+1:

After the whisky gargle with bicarb, thatā€™ll keep it good.

I tried itā€¦ Too cold to keep on the side that is ok. I struggled!! :sweat_smile:

Have had a fish pie ready meal and some kind of cheapo dessert thingy now so starting to calm down. Got home hating everything and everyone :grin:

1 Like

I found some REALLY tender steak :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thatā€™s not helping, is it ? :unamused:

1 Like

Fuck off. :+1:

5 Likes

I feel like that now. But I am going into work :roll_eyes:

Is your office air conditioned?