Today I have mainly been

Nah, he’s just outside Philadelphia

1 Like

OIC I thought he was from North Carolina, I don’t know why.

Just got soaked!

why - you upset someone and they poured a bottle of Krug over your head?

But your goldfish only had a 7 day food ball. He’ll be cussing BA & their poxy computers as he gradually eats his own tail.

1 Like

Had to do a double take for a mo then,thought you had crept in my garden for that pic

3 Likes

System sounded much worse when I borrowed them for that job.

Hows it going there today?

Busier inside. Not sure about outside as the weather has looked threatening. They’ve moved acts from that harbour stage in to the Cooperage in case of a downpour but it hasn’t happened yet. A few more HiFi savvy types bemoaning the lack of dealers in the region.

1 Like

I just hope the dog has worked out how to use the can opener :anguished:

1 Like

Yes, they’re waiting to see your results before returfing… :+1:

1 Like

Almost, you can always rely on the British weather for open air events!

I know, the sky is looking threatening here and we are just about to head out to see Toots and the Maytals and The Specials play outdoors…

Looks a perfect Amphitheatre for ATOC to come on the 18th,and do a rendition of “singing in the rain”

Working out the five year plan to buying a plot of land, building a timber framed straw bale house and going off grid spoon whittling.

4 Likes

Is that in case the tories win the GE?

Have you explored the building regs.re straw bale building Bob?

Is that a euphemism ?

VB

1 Like

Yea, been looking into them. Lots to learn but there is a company not to far away that offer a short course in just that. It’s just a bunch of regs to follow, no matter what house we build we will have regs to follow. Looking at a couple of other options too.

1 Like

Don’t put any large, regal looking chairs in there Bob…

'cos everyone one knows that people who live in grass houses shouldn’t stow thrones…

Now, where’s me coat…

7 Likes