Today I have mainly been

Made I larf

Sawing wood. One step at a time.

16 Likes

Seriously !?!
I need to find a way to ban a Mod :unamused:

2 Likes

Looks great Nick…

but it will be even better once it has a patina of burger grease, ketchup and beer :grin:

6 Likes

Agreed :smile:

Very tidy job, Nick. Want to come do one for me, before the 1st of Jul?

It will do - You will have to run them in again with system at 1/2 volume for a fortnight

1 Like

I`m fully booked - sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

TOC will be green with envy. That’s a grander stage than the one he soiled during his disastrous (and curtailed) run as Othello at the RSC.

I appreciate the “show must go on” spirit. But was it really wise to go on with the runs (even at the Royal Society of Chemistry) ?

VB

The Methyl Orange is a powerful laxative as I recall.

Gardening

Burning in the sunshine having gone camping and then not being able to find any sun cream, then whoops too late. Legs are pink and hot :grimacing:

Listening to Sinatra, Wee Small Hours…

Outside, small speaker. Glass of Malbec, Cuban, and the sound of my waterfall against a balmy night.

Bliss

5 Likes

Camping in the van.

12 Likes

I didn’t realise there were fields in the Midlands.

My middle daughter is off to train at AZ Alkmaar for the week so I’ve mainly being sorting out the packing etc.

1 Like

It’s mostly fields mate. It’s a shame, when I were a lad all you could see for miles was factories :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Just popped to my local Sainsbury’s, literally round the corner, for a couple of things only to find it shut, staff standing outside, half a dozen police cars, incident tape etc. Suspicious package apparently http://www.jackfm.co.uk/oxfordshire/news/oxfordshire-news/officers-at-didcot-sainsburys-after-suspicious-item-found/.

VB

It looks like fields but it’s astroturf on a car park in reality.

2 Likes