Today I have mainly been

I am BBQing a Spatchcock chicken tonight. Perfect weather for it once the charcoal was going. If only I could have a beer…:cry:

… bbq pork :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Waiting for NOW when I am going to the pub.

Getting new teeth (2 of the 3).

Chrome or high-gloss?

White marble and gold.

2 Likes

I had a diamond set in the front one, looks fab.

1 Like

Just completed BBQ #3. :grinning:

1 Like

Not today, but the whole weekend I’ve been packing up 95% of my kit plus ALL the records and ALL the CDs to be put in storage for, probably, a year while we put the house on the market and find somewhere else to live.

Fair broke my heart driving it to the storage place. Only another 12 or so crates of records to go :sob:

Hoyed tools in van at 10, told the young-un to fuck off, drove back to my house, chucked dog in van, drove up the coast and walked from Boulmer to Craster and back.

Pleasantly relaxed now and utterly in love with Northumbrian coast.

2 Likes

Dentist again for a filling (one dropped out. It’s too hot to do much.

The Cobbler around 7am from the train

Waiting for the ferry in Tarbet

9 Likes

You get about a bit, I’ll give you that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice. Where did you get to overall?
I’ve only managed a 38 mile saunter round north Notts with a few friends.

I got the train up to Dalmelly at 05:20 then headed South through Inverary and onto Tarbet for the ferry to Portavadie. Then headed for Dunoon via Tighnabruich and another ferry to Greenock and home from there.

I was a biggie - ended up just over 116 mile and a fair bit of climbing.

Got some mates in Dunoon.

I’ve had a few wild nights there. At the wedding, they had their own ferry laid on to take guests to the church from the local hotel.

1 Like

It’s a nice place and a lovely part of the country - some excellent cycling as well.

Neil warnock has a house there… saw him in a cafe on the waterfront one New Year’s Day.

Factoid

Funnily enough - I was talking to my wife tonight about how amazing some the houses around that whole area are. Mr Warnock has good taste :thumbsup: