Today I have mainly been

Apple are a bit more hit and miss than they used to be (imho), but most of the issues are with the Pro sections of the product lineup.

Largely depends whether you like MacOS or not.

Right or wrong, I’m afraid they’re pretty much standard for a lot of dev jobs these days.

This morning pressure washing a lot of patio / drives / walls for a friend who’s husband has recently died then fixed a Windows 10 upgrade problem for another friend when I only went to reinstall his HP printer that the HP s/w had decided to block (or maybe the Windows 10 upgrade) then got home and remembered I had to cut the front hedge before we went away.

I’m knackered!

4 men

3 Likes

Enjoy

My 2p worth, if you just want to use the Internet, write a few letters and keep some accounts and you don’t care about 58 ways to alter the font on the printer, then Apple. If you need the flexibility of many ways and options for digital communication, then Windoze.

Personally, all my home PCs are Win 7 (latest version), as I fucking hate W10 interface and the way it works with a passion. W7 will be around and used for many years to come, some of the new Intel chips won’t support it, but if youi are happy with W7 stick with it.

I have to use W10 at work, which is a shame.

Ms ICHM is an Apple fangrrl, so I get so see lots of Mac, iPad, iPhone crap that needs fixing.

One man in a wheel

2 Likes

Nice seats! Enjoy the show. I wish I could see it again…

Awesome seats ! Envious.

Enjoy.

It was Sunday. Row B. Belated post really.

Hurt my neck!

2 Likes

Having a nightmare trying to reverse engineer static routes for reverse path check failures on a very complex network.

If you don’t know what that means don’t worry it’s a load of fucking shit anyway.

1 Like

You mean you don’t have software as a service to do this for you?

It’s a blue light service, not allowed to use any hosted or cloud based services for it.

Sweating like Honeymonster in a Sugar Puff factory.

Sweating like Corbyn going through Diane Abbots knicker draw

You sir have an extremely odd imagination.

btw it’s Abbott’s.
And drawer.

1 Like

I resemble that remark :grin:

On a friend’s island in the bay off Oslo.

I think they have a little bit more money than me …

3 Likes

The scandis do like their flags.

Taking pain killers