Unpopular opinions

People are bloody ignorant apes

1 Like

You catch-on fast*

(*untrue AND unpopular opinion)

:+1: It should also be IQ-tested, and heritable-genetic-disease tested.

Weā€™re in eugenics territory here. Godwinā€™s law is but a handful of posts away.

3 Likes

Tough luck, ass hat, Iā€™m bringing Oasis next time I visit.

For short cunts.

1 Like

The 80s was the best decade for music.

Anyone owning a BMW/Audi/Chelsea Tractor should be made to retake their Driving Test every three years.

1 Like

what is a Chelsea tractor?

2 Likes

Really?

Try to keep-up - I do actually like Oasis.

1 Like

Thatā€™s your car, that is.

2 Likes

Haha, has anyone noticed when Simon gets slightly rattled by some derogatory reference to him or something he owns he feigns complete ignorance.

Itā€™s kinda cute :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

gets

3 Likes

Git. :slight_smile:

Btw, havenā€™t you noticed I normally make half a dozen edits to my own posts in the first few minutes to correct my own typos?

1 Like

I nipped in quickly. :grinning:

3 Likes

nope I have never heard the term Chelsea tractor. and you given me a chance to reply and not wasted your time making assumptions about what goes on in my head - you will have seen me acknowledge that was me owning one.

Of course anyone not owning a Chelsea tractor would need to retake their test annually - cos we are the much better drivers!

And anyone using a vehicle with fewer than four wheels should be banned from the pavement and highway.

Definitely not rumbled.

6 Likes

Anyone with this opinion will be removed from the gene pool with extreme prejudice.

2 Likes

natural selection for people on two wheels will always win outā€¦I took my choice years ago when I moved from 2 to 4 wheels.

At 30+ years on 2 wheels im not sure your opinion counts.