VW Camper melts

7 Likes

That is very nice. :heart_eyes:

Looks like something from the pages of a Ikea catalogue :grin:

1 Like

I could get one cheap? The handie needs to drop 6"

1 Like

It’s a shambles. They can’t find 4 of the same chairs, They’ve a fecking surf board where the fridge should be & the fridge is standing in a parking bay obstructing access to the cooker & half of the kitchen units. The only way that kitchen could look more ridiculous would be if someone parked a camper van in it.

2 Likes

This copy just appeared on discogs.

1 Like

It’s not a VW, I’ve owned a couple and they’re too small, overpriced for what they are and generally a bit shit.

I bought an Italian/french hybrid on Friday, been away in it all weekend at a cider farm. Tidy job.

14 Likes

Noice !

My view this morning with a hangover, watching Winter Olympics on TV while my wife made bacon sandwiches…

4 Likes

Captains chair FTW!

4 Likes

Dad’s camper pride

:joy:

“Set course for a field in Cornwall at warp factor 46mph.”

6 Likes

Ha, was blasting down the M5 at 80, faster you get there, faster you get on the cider.

2 Likes

You need tunes with subs an everythin. :+1:

1 Like

Just seen a VW ID Buzz go past, registration BU22 NOW.

How the flip much did that cost?

Don’t know about the plate, wish i could afford a Buzz and have money left over to convert it into a Camper though.

My mates full refurbished camper. He offered to lend it to me but I declined to be responsible for it as I would be walking around it with a big stick to keep everyone away😉

3 Likes

I suspect it won’t take Dormobile too long to design and build a proper roof and conversion for one. I equally wouldn’t expect too much change from a hundred grand.

When I was a kid my mother bought me

to shut me up. Unfortunately it stuck and I’ve always been a bit of a spotter.

On my way down from Crystal Palace this afternoon I saw

V3GGY
OWL3T
DR V1K

however I don’t think that

RSL 3

was thought through particularly well.

1 Like