What albums have you bought lately?

I have Vol I and order Vol II a couple of days ago. Space Spectrum have a rather extensive back catalogue on Bandcamp that is worth a listen. FWVLIW I introduced Adam who runs DRR to the band.

OK Computer on that there blue vinyl.
Looking forward to hearing a track or 2 of it live at Old Trafford Cricket Ground July 4th (Glastonbury being just the rehearsal)

2 Likes

Got an email today from the oknotok store saying it has been shipped :slight_smile:

Cracker of a record from Beyonce’s sister, Solange.
HMV fathers day vinyl, from the dog.

1 Like

Superb Japanese jazz

Really is an amazing sountrack

Great inner sleeve poster

New print of their debut album

Arrived today

1 Like

∆∆ Third attempt at buying the above album. First never turned up from a seller I have found consistently poor/unreliable & more recently from another who sent me an entirely different album of choral Ukrainian folk music, which I have elected to keep anyhoo as it actually looks interesting. At least it is here finally & will get a first play today, as I have been keenly lookin’ forward to hearing it.

∆∆ Rounding off with what looks like a v promising freebie from Bandcamp. Available as a lossless FLAC download. >>

George Haslam ‘Festival Internacional de Free Jazz 2016’ Live performance, George playing with Ruben Ferrero I believe, with whom he has collaborated a fair bit over the years.

∆∆ This last should be a bit of a treat too. Very promising from t’ reviews I have read. Actually been here around a week, so must rip it later today. A fairly rare state of affairs for me, but it has taken a while to absorb all the mega Blue Note/Mosaic box-sets I’ve also bought recently.

On vinyl

3 Likes

On vinyl

1 Like

Me too, triple blue vinyl

wrong place

A nice further trio of George Haslam albums.

Today at Cranage, I have them both already in different forms, but I love these. 180G vinyl.

5 Likes

Exit Planet Dust is my favourite.

Both LP

Went down well at Cranage :thumbsup:

4 Likes

I have just bought the first two on vinyl, equally as good. :thumbsup:

1 Like

I got the first Richie where did you get curiousities from?

Discogs. Wasn’t cheap and when it arrived for some reason the missus left it on top of the xo I which stays on. It now has a warp in it. :rage:

I would be gutted but then I’d sooner that than a warped missus