What albums have you bought lately?

LP

2 Likes

Back on LP :sunglasses:

CD - tu est un bā€™stard Olan.

1 Like

Shitheap of stuff from my local Oxfam.

I havenā€™t been there in a while so their highly unfashionable CDs have been replenished :slight_smile:

Johnny Cash, loads of Laura Marling, Luke Slater, some kind of On-U compilation, etc. etc.

I am happy.

3 Likes

rbm

1 Like

1 Like

What Luke Slater did yer procure?

1 Like

Officially, Claire has bought this (not this actual one, but a mint, sealed one) :grinning:

Postage was charged at Ā£3.10

I know how this is being sent, and I can guarantee that they got no change from Ā£20ā€¦

4 Likes

Steve Tilston - Of Many Hands

Steve Tilston - Such & Such

Got these on their way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Remember a Heads LP is not just for Christmasā€¦

1 Like

You bog trotting twat, you got me into this lot. I could have had a posher watchā€¦ :wink:

Silence imbecile! You got off lightly. You will definitely be needing one of these:

And if you think that is expensive, wait till you start checking the prices of the limited edition cdrs (with ultra-limited Heads paper bags for additional nerd points).

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a copy of that on vinyl that somebody can have, gratis, if they must own it.

Played once and mucho disappoint.

Not a patch on the rock gods who are Oasis.

My wife enjoys it so count me in please? Wasnā€™t there something else you mentioned the other day as well? Sula Bassana

All I can offer by return mailer is Shpongles Dorset Perception / Beija Flor twelve inch if you donā€™t have it. Quite pricey on Discogs.

Iā€™ll get both in the post to you Steve.

PM your address; I think you have mine.

2 Likes

Stupid Cosmonaut - Digitalis LP, out 2018-01-08

1 Like

Discogs? Or in stock somewhere??

Drone Rock Records pre-order :+1:

Duh. I thought it was their last one ! Didnā€™t read your release date.

Just seen the email in my promotions folderā€¦ ordered!