What albums have you bought lately?

One for @MGOwner perhaps.

Interestingly the CD has some bonus tracks including “Theme One” which will mean a lot to anyone who used to listen to Tommy Vance as religiously as I did

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Pawn Hearts is compulsory for Proggists :+1:

But Pawn Hearts isn’t prog, it’s more ‘ Brechtian bar band ‘ surely.

I read that as “Prawn Hearts” LOL.

LP

LP, remastered

Bowie and Nine Inch Nails ‎– Industrial Collaborations (The Legendary US Broadcast)

Has a really weird soundstage as it’s all squeezed into a very small area in the middle, only £10 and flat so not the end of the world as I think it’s a bootleg anyway.

Electric Moon - Innside Outside LP

1 Like

LP arrived today

5 Likes

Mine too.

2 Likes

I didn’t get a response after PayPal-ing… Will I be denied?

I did get an email from Paypal acknowledging that I’d sent the payment and including the note I added containing the delivery address.

I included a note to say I wanted that album. I assumed that it would be sent to the address linked to my PayPal account.

Nope, you need to send Dom your postal address. He hasn’t invoiced you so won’t get your address.

Doh…

1 Like

Have emailed, fingers crossed!

1 Like

Dom is not at the cutting edge of IT. You need divine intervention to get on his mailing list AND to receive his emails. Not providing an address puts you to the back of the delivery queue I think. Your order will be sound.

You’ll get one. Not saying sold out yet!
Mine came a couple of days back. He posts over a few days.

I work in IT, but it’s more like the cunting edge, given some of the twats I have to put up with.

1 Like