What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

A lovely Port,some Madeira too

Very cold

Zoider tonight, starting with

A little on the sweet side for my tastes, but pleasant nonetheless.

As it’s Christmas, thought I’d risk a few of these -

You can fuck the fuck right off with that shit! :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Don’t you like Staropramen ?

It’s November :unamused:

Can’t deny that.

Is Star not a November drink then ? I fail to see your point.

Enjoy your ban :smirk:

2 Likes

Ho ho ho ho ho, as @Jim might say at this time of year :slightly_smiling_face:

Either that or they were recreating the barrage at El Alamein as I drove through Halewood not 30 minutes ago. Definitely not festive season yet. Next fucker to mention it before @Jim dons the red suit gets to sit on top of the AA tree (the hard way).

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

What the fuckety fuck. You can’t ban me just coz you’re a miserable cunt, surely ?

I can simply because I’m a miserable cunt. December the 1st be OK for reinstatement ?
Then you can carry on all you like with your Kiss-me-arse bollocks :grin:

1 Like

Cider #2

Yeah, there’s a robin on the label. Fucking deal with it.

1 Like

It must be some sight for the pilots landing at Speke this time of year. I used to hang out at The Childe Of Hale and iirc from Halloween until the festival that shall not be named was an almost constant fireworks display, and back then the scallies didn’t have anything like the ordnance that is available these days…

1 Like

I won’t be kissing your arse or your bollocks.

I believe the Ryanair flight in from Dublin was hit by a mortar round and crashed into Runcorn simultaneously destroying the town centre and doubling the value of the property.

2 Likes

Enough Staropramen snakebites and you would…

Shame. I could have rescinded my decision. Either that or cash in an envelope :+1: