What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

English pink bubbly, courtesy of @Valvebloke who brought it along to the new year bake.

It’s really lovely Graeme, thanks very much :+1:

1 Like

You’re very welcome Jim. It was a bit of a shot in the dark (I’ve never tried that one myself) so it’s good to hear that it didn’t have to be poured into your next batch of punch :grin:.

VB

2 Likes

https://www.crackawines.com.au/Images/ImageGalleryPortraitNoWaterMark/geoffMerrillWines_BushVine_GrenacheRose_web.jpg

we had a bottle of English sparkling yesterday

3 Likes

To celebrate my new Hi-speed broadband, I have opened one of these…

2 Likes

Mind you don’t get RSI watching HD rhythm flicks on your new broadband.

1 Like

I plan to be so drunk I will only be able to manage a “soft on”.

Good plan, and as a bonus you won’t go blind or grow hair on the palm of your hands.

2 Likes

He probably can’t see the bastard hair on his hands anymore and it’s all he can do to burn it off with friction!

1 Like

Well the much too strong made up gin cocktail combined with one too many paracetamols seem to be easing the pain away. Win.

2 Likes

First this…

and now this…

Chateau Wank, followed by, err, the hip flask is maybe Tullamore Dew, but I wouldn’t swear to it.

Just living the dream here.

1 Like

Very nice and it was a gift so double points.

Surprising good. Waitrose £7.50

Finally got round to trying a bottle of this.

Superb choice - proper full bodied red and will definitely buy again.:+1:t2:

It is a good 'un - we haven’t had any in our shop for a while unfortunately. :confused:

This is another nice full bodied Italian

This is on offer for £8.50 just now but I think finishes on Tuesday - very nice as well

:wine_glass:

1 Like

Lots of pints of…

Now…

1 Like

Seems like the Gin thing is on the wane here in Barca. The hipsters are all falling over themselves to drink vermouth. I have never seen so many vermouth bars appear in one place