What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

The new one - marbled vinyl, autographed edition.

Thanks to whoever posted on here about the preorder system several months ago.:+1:

3 Likes

wot no rochefort??

Funnily enough I could have sworn my second order was for a mixed case of Rochefort (I even emailed my brother in law about it), but according to my account history it was a case of Troubadour - reading up on it I am not too displeased.:+1:

1 Like

http://d25hqtnqp5nl24.cloudfront.net/images/products/11/LN_060843_BP_11.jpg

G&Ts made with…

ok for G&T’s but IMO they have way over done the botanicals for it to be of any use in cocktails where the gin isn’t watered down…

TBF, I wasn’t that impressed full stop. OK but nothing outstanding. It tasted a little “confused”.

Next up will be…

If anybody would like a free Juniper bush, log onto www.portobelloroadgin.com and use the Online Store. Discount code: GYOJ52YDNEGD9

1 Like

we like that gin with a good wedge of lime - one of our go to Gins

Really lovely. A quality Weissbier but somehow a bit creamy.

Hi Paul,

Do you have link for the site you order the Belgium beer from as very keen to give it a whirl.

Cheers.

Back to this

I’m drinking the white wine that comes with the Waitrose £10 meal deal; the best I can say about it is that it works. The Gü was pleasingly decadent though.

I went for the four pack of peroni instead. Surprisingly the Marks £10 was better for me this week.

Was:

Now on this:

4 Likes

Not working for me. Do you have to buy something else too?

Cheers to @spacehopper for the heads up. Four pounds fucking ninety-nine.

2 Likes