What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

I’m in Montreuil-sur-Mer at the moment :+1:

Nice drop,

Sorry for deserting the tea camp @htm_1968

3 Likes

:cry:

Peppermint tea here

1 Like

Posh git :upside_down:

1 Like

Just bought six bottles of Charles Renoir Chablis from Tesco. It was reduced to clear from £12 to £6 and I got another 25% off for buying 6.

£4.50 a bottle is about my usual price point. Anything above paint stripper is a bonus. I have high hopes…

6.5 hours drive today, so coffee, lots of coffee.
Having a cup of green tea before going down to hit the bars of La Rochelle :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s the weekends drinking sorted.:yum:

4 Likes

Looks more like breakfast to me :thumbsup:

S-i-L’s birthday tonight. The American Bar at the Savoy. We shall see if it lives up to the hype.

3 Likes

Pina Colada two for one happy hour. Tacky but you gotta do it.

Overcast today and had a touch of the runs.

First impressions not good. They’ve got the snow machine turned on, Russian kleptocrat stylee

I like your nail varnish.

5 Likes

Was waiting for some wag to mention that :slight_smile:

Leffe, Chimay Bleu, Page 24, Grimbergen, and La Chouffe today. Feeling quite relaxed.

Leffe Blonde was my tipple when I worked in Brussels. Bloody hell it had a kick.

Short version: the drinks and service at the Savoy were excellent, despite me probably not wanting to like it beforehand.

However, S-i-L’s birthday: never again.

Two years ago I got a call half way through from the paramedics: my mother had taken a nasty fall and was on her way to hospital.

Tonight, exactly the same for my wife, M-i-L has taken a fall and broken her pelvis.

The whole thing is a fcuking Jonah.

Shit! My Mum did something similar. It is very difficult to recover from. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to your M-i-L.

Mixed emotions. She’s due to stay with us for Christmas, and is going to cost me a fortune in whisk(e)y. Maybe it’s not such a bad thing she’s crocked up :smile:.

I jest, I jest; I get on far better with her than I ever did with my own mother.

Given her predilection for uisge beatha I’ll give you one guess as to where she’s from. Hint: it begins with I, and isn’t Israel.

Saw this in the Co-op, I couldn’t resist -

https://shop.fancyabeermate.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Brightside-B-Side.jpg