What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

What’s that like?/shut up and take my money.

It has edible gold glitter in it!

It’s very sweet and the first bottle I had I thought it was a bit too sweet. We’d bought two though so second bottle tonight after some beer and I’m enjoying it more. Very, very sweet though. The sparkles look nice :slight_smile:

I think I like it but it’s such a small bottle!
£7 or £8 I think.

A recent favourite:

Gold is indigestible I believe, so you should get to enjoy them again in a few days time.

VB

So I’ll be panning for gold soon then!

Doing the Kiss-me-arse tree thing before a late lunch. Needing fortification I plumped for G&Ts with this…

we love crème-de-violet here. Make a dry Martini with Geranium Gin, and put 3 or 4 drops of crème-de-violet into it to open up the flavour profile.

1 Like

Will need to get the gin but will give it a try!

Spaghetti Marinara, so it has to be…

1 Like

Prawn stir-fry here, so it’s the same for me!

I don’t like Chardonnay (any more) but this is a stonking wine and stonking value.

I always liked it. I actually used to really like the 90’s big Aussie over-oaked stuff, I enjoyed the vanilla/buttery flavours, but that style seems to have disappeared now.

This one has fantastic tropical aromas and flavour, yet still manages to be crisp, which is a neat trick.

I’m going to serve it at Christmas dinner for those that want white wine.

1 Like

a selection of beers from Brewdog to go with some lamb kofta’s I’ve made, plus a load of pickled vex, garlic yoghurt and a raw chilli sauce

It is particularly good with a robust bird.
We do a really “punchy” pot roast chicken which is ideal with this wine.

1 Like

last night with the roast pigeon

4 Likes

Now I’m onto this…

While Narelle is drinking this…

https://vinica.me/images/posts/0833/a5vsfgh2ablrg7e5u57n1sw8b/l.jpg?1425112593

2 Likes

No idea. It’s red, and the wife left it unattended, so …

Does it not have a label :rolling_eyes:

Yes, but I didn’t bother to read it. It’s in the kitchen, and … Ok then. “Jim Barry”. I’m guessing it’s not French.

On the other hand, I’m very clear on the fact that I’ll be tucking into a 21yo Glen Moray later in the evening.