What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

My mates 50th this weekend and as he’s a complete wine snob he wanted wine related pressies. So, we all chipped in and bought him one of those syringe wine things that allow you to drink just one glass from a bottle without pulling the cork. And with the leftover cash got him this…

http://imagescdn.millesima.co.uk/media/wcsstore/MillesimaCatalogAssetStore/images/catalog/products/full/G404.jpg

3 Likes

Water, still. And that means continuing to drink water, rather than drinking non-carbonated water. Given up with adding bicarb to it. One of the gout medicines results in a serious case of the shits. Add that to serious flatulence and the results are spectacular, though not entirely pleasing to the eye.

Might be interested in one of those - got a link?

I’ll try to get it from my sis

1 Like

This is not the sort of forum where you want to post something like that.

[quote=“unclepuncle, post:1, topic:177, full:true”]

[/quote]

On my 3rd bottle since Monday.:grinning:
Bastards have stopped the offer so I can’t buy another couple of cases.:frowning:

Colchicine? I’m on that.

I love the instructions: Keep taking the medicine until serious vomiting or dirrhea occurs. Discontinue usage at this time.

Thanks. I’m usually quite OK with Colchicine, but the last time, ‘serious’ did occur. We were on holiday and I spent an entire night welded to the toilet, because there was absolutely no point in moving away from it. Everyone said I looked great when we came back, but that’s mainly because I lost a ton of weight in the most unpleasant way possible.

Shit.

If I take 2500ug it’s fine, but 3 (which is what I’m currently on) means unpredictable. That’s never good.

Too much, cheap Merlot.

Mrs horace is at a parish council meeting - she will return from it downhearted (yet another planning application for inappropriate housing built in completely the wrong place). I intend to cheer her up with king prawns fried in garlic, ginger and chillis, accompanied by a bottle of ice cold sauvignon blanc (or two), followed by a 12 year old Aberlour.

One day, my drinking will have to be curtailed. Until then, I’m pissing it up like a tramp.

It’s the only way.

3 Likes

Your Government, considering NHS spend, does not appreciate your attitude.
Reply to horace, sorry, still haven’t come to terms with this forum layout.
I’m not sure it’s that good in terms of quoting.

Fixt :+1: Fucking typos eh? What a nightmare…

Saw ‘em live in ‘91 with me bucket hat. Sorted.

1 Like

A highly refreshing beverage…

I have that covered. When I cark it, they are welcome to re-use any bits of me that I have omitted to completely fuck up.

In any case, if I live long enough to become a dribbling soup drinker, I intend to be the biggest drain on the NHS since records began.

The nation should thank me for my selflessness.

Not to mention the duty I’m paying on all the booze.

I deserve an award or summat.

Indeed.

I have it on good authority that schools will soon be promoting drinking oneself to death as a socially responsible career choice.

Lovely stuff and if they have it usually only £1.25 a bottle in Aldi :+1:

Een bolleke. Actually, several bolleke.

That makes a change round here, normally people are talking bollekes rather than drinking them.

I’ll let myself out, my hat and coat are already on…

1 Like