What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

I like her!

‘Wankered’ great word :grin:

http://www.welsh-whisky.co.uk/penderyn/media/images/products/sherrywood/sherrywood-product.png

1 Like

I love Old Peculiar, but that Penderyn stuff…
Yeuch!

1 Like

In Welsh Wales. Well, Pontypool to be precise. Funeral tomorrow so a few of these to help me along…

Now, a bottle of rough red.

Just avoid the Penderyn :wink:

1 Like

So no good then ?

I’ve tasted better cough medecines :anguished:

SMWS 35.159

In English that’s 21 yo Glen Moray. No pics, all the bottles look the same.

Narelle’s got a cough. It might help.

Gift a while back from my Brother, along with their peated malt & the Madeira cask one too. This is the last dram.

I’ll prolly have a night cap of Jim Beam “The Devil’s Cut” which is another likely to divide opinion. Quite like it, it is a bit brash, prolly overegged on the vanilla but I quite like the length of the flavour notes, which seem to explode in the middle.

1 Like

Two pints o Wainwright and now onto a pint of Cobra! What can I say, after the first one they’re all adequate!

1 Like

Only one left alas :confused:

1 Like

Old crafty hen for now. About an hour ago I aerated and decanted a bottle of Apassimento, so that’s next.

I expect to have a bit of a thick head tomorrow, and I have to play with power tools…

2 Likes
1 Like

After hours staring at an empty word page, not writing an essay on safeguarding and wishing I was at Jim’s. Given in to the Remy

3 Likes

This is rather nice

Beats (m)any cognac or whisky up to twice its price:

2 Likes

I respect your tastes, Rudy, so i’ll look out for that!

In case you haven’t tried it before Munich, let me know, I could bring then some :slight_smile:

1 Like