What are you listening to? V1.2

LP

2 Likes

Good LP, but nowhere near the heights of her work with Stereolab, something that is true of most of the ex-members of the groop…:persevere:

To use horrific business parlance, they “leveraged their synergies”…

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

LP

3 Likes

The Orb - Moonbuilding 2073 AD

LP

Must be third or fourth listen to this vinyl and I only just noticed that it also came with a CD copy :rofl:

1 Like

Tangle Edge - Eulogy

LP

Here be flutes

1 Like

From an interview:

But most of the stuff I recorded on my hits was on an upside-down left-handed Stratocaster I bought from Henry at Manny’s. I was in New York and wanted some left-handed Strats; I wanted to set them up like Hendrix had his set up, so the controls were on top. I’d watched Jimi play so many times and went, “Hmm… maybe there’s something to having your controls on top, maybe it’s quicker to reach up there and have it, better than down and back up…”

1 Like

1 Like

CDR2F.

1 Like

MI0004036051

CDR2F.

2 Likes

I think it was just showmanship because there aren’t any technical advantages for a right-handed guitar player to play a left-handed guitar.

I can think of some disadvantages like the pickup selector switch getting in the way and being inadvertently knocked. The bass player is at it too. Other way round tho’.

1 Like

6 Likes

4 Likes

Double LP, gatefold sleeve.

VR2F @ 24bit/48khz, streamed.

2 Likes

Regular listening in my household.

1 Like

I can understand why, Guy! Pretty much chocka with standout tunes!!