What I'm watching (Part 1)

absolutely loving starsky and hutch thurs and friday night on forces TV . the chemistry in the acting with that pair is brilliant and love those old american wobbly suspension cars

I’m watching the killing (series one) on Netflix it’s OK but beginning to get a little tired of the unlikely nature of the many coincidences.

Give it time, it’s the best thing I’ve watched on NF.

1 Like

Episode 1of The assassination of Gianni Versace on Netflix.

Follow up to the OJ Simpson docudrama.

Slightly odd, but in a good way. Anything filmed in Miami is basically sound in my book.

I thought it was a documentary. Got a bit of a shock when I saw a man with what looked like prosthetics and pants on.

I’ve been to his house although it’s now a restaurant. At least it was… been a while.

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Blade Runner 2049

Analogue music-greatness.

Narration is annoying wanker.

1 Like

Yeah that minimalism programme was great

Columbo

:open_mouth:

@freefallrob you like a bit of Strike, don’t you?

New series looks decent.

2 Likes

Last series was very good too

2 Likes

This is great on Netflix. >>

Knocks that girly pleasing shite Outlander into a cocked hat!! Three full seasons @ around 1 hr ten mins each episode. High production values, great acting & humorous storytelling & interesting from the standpoint of a little Spanish history.

This isn’t bad either, certainly far better than the somewhat crappy title might suggest. Dark supernatural drama with a bit of a Sci-fi spin in a beautiful Alaskan setting.

Scotland & England rugby match in full I recorded.

I’m not keen on horror films

3 Likes

Yeah it does, watched it last night, looking forward to the next instalment, and now want to check out the books (since you mentioned them a while ago).

I watched the new series back to back last night and kept stopping it due to various distractions.
By the end I didn’t have a clue what was happening. Or who the suspect was.
And the characters are getting a little predictable. But it’s certainly watchable.

Beth Rowley’s song over the opening titles is not bad either

1 Like

I really like it, sets the tone nicely.

I do, read all three books too :+1:

1 Like