What I'm watching (Part 1)

Really shit, gave up after 15 minutes

Falling Down

3 Likes

Excellent film. I must drag it out again.

2 Likes

Based on the cast Iā€™d be all over it.

Donā€™t bother itā€™s truly awful, possibly the worst film Iā€™ve seen in a long time. I thought Iā€™d give it another chance but that was a massive mistake.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a good unā€™.

1993!

Most of the ā€˜social issuesā€™ are still relevant today, 25 years laterā€¦

1 Like

Total shite and what the fuck is going on with her fringe?

I watched San Andreas last night. I wish I hadnā€™t bothered.

Yes it bothered/distracted me all the way through, I you have just reminded me about it :roll_eyes:

Watched Sky Atlanticā€™s Save me and BBCs Collateral over the last week. Both very good.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve enjoyed Collateral :+1:

The Hunt for Red October, which Iā€™ve never seen before.

2 Likes

Tattoo Fixers

Todayā€™s program featured a woman who had a tattoo around her nipple that read ā€œDaveā€™s jelly totā€

Last week a man regaled the ā€˜artistsā€™ with his dream about James Bond. The following morning he went to the first Tattoo parlor on the high street and got a third nipple in homage to Scaramanga

It would be simple to dismiss this program as car crash TV. In reality it is high art and a comment on the decline in society and a mirror to us all. Stronzetto has already packed his bags for Magaluf and informs me he wonā€™t be back until he has managed to Drug / convince a squadron of imbeciles to have Vote Stronzetto indelibly etched on their genitals. I didnā€™t attempt to dissuade him, he can be quite tenacious at times.

2 Likes

The new season of Jessica Jones is off to a good start IMV. Iā€™ve got plenty of good stuff on the go at the mo, so will try & savour it, rather than succumbing to a three night bingefest.

2 Likes

Barf V Saints

Part 2/2 ^

Trippy, analogue reel-to-reel minimalism. Piano phase is incredible.

2 Likes

We watched the Death of Stalin last night. Very good. The thick of it transposed to Russia 1953.

Mother with Jennifer Lawrence.

Just watched Three Colours: Blue. Never seen it before.

Very good. Very, very French. Juliette Binoche.

VB

2 Likes

Best of SHAFF 2018, last Thursday