What I'm watching (Part 1)

That’s your forum strapline right there.

2 Likes

FIXT

1 Like

Just finished watching Black Mirror. Simply the best thing I’ve seen. Love it.

1 Like

Wow, Sherlock’s a pile of poo this series!

The 2nd episode of Taboo continued the strong start.

2 Likes

Yep, worst episode I think they’ve made, utter bobbins.

Well, we liked it. :astonished: It was a bit over the top, and I did expect a cliffhanger to lead to the next series though.

Maybe they’re not sure they can afford Cumberbatch and Freeman again…

Ellie went to the cinema to watch it with her mate, she’s has just got back and is absolutely buzzing, gabbling away like there’s no tomorrow. She does have a mega crush on Cumberbatch though, so he can do no wrong…

Nope. watch Vikings instead, well the first series anyway. Higher body count :slight_smile: A shed load better to boot.

2 Likes

Enjoying season 3 of The Affair. Need to catch up on 1 & 2, really…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08bcc18/storyville-zero-days-nuclear-cyber-sabotage

Last night I was watching Shaun Murphy’s epic forehead.

Urban Myths Bob Dylan.

Not lol funny, but quite amusing

Now, Bob Dylan the folk years
Watched this numerous times, but never tire of it

Rewatching S4 of The Thick of It. Having spent most of last year working in a Government department, it seems more like a documentary than satire.

1 Like

Backstom - Really enjoying this. Best thing I have seen since Better call Saul

FIA world rally championship. Blurty rally cars in the snow. Nothing better in motorsport.:snowflake:

I watched about the first 45 minutes of that. TBH I got a wee bit bored and turned it off.

Seems like a nice guy who got thoroughly trashed by the fame machine and a fickle music press. And a few of his tunes are stone cold classics.
But the film didn’t really grip me.

1 Like

Still very much enjoying Taboo. BBC make decent series without the twee Auntie Beeb feeling of their in-house productions shocker.

2 Likes