What I'm watching (Part 1)

Sky

Sky Atlantic. Started last Thursday. Are you watching a box set or something?

Yeah.

Ah, thanks. I canā€™t get them.

:confounded:

Iā€™m sure when I tried previously, it told me I had to get a different subscription, but Fortitude is available.

Maybe itā€™s different with Skyā€™s own stuff, or perhaps they need to do the same as Netflix et al do.

I think you have to connect your Sky broadband router to your box.

Impossible for me though. Canā€™t get Sky broadband here.

I wonder if I connect my (Shetland Broadband) router, it might work. Iā€™ll try that tomorrow :+1:

I just plug my sky box into my router (Talk talk). Just needs an internet connection, doesnā€™t have to be Sky.

Sounds good, thank you :+1:

Thatā€™s all I do, no Sky broadband but you probably need box sets subscription?

I didnā€™t have any specific subscription as far as I am aware.

If you get sky Atlantic you have access to every episode

BUT to get catch up and box sets you have to be connected to the internet by cable or wifi as they are downloaded not transmitted.

If you still canā€™t get access you must have an ancient box!

The Undateables. By the look of it I am asuming most of these people own a hifi system.

Homeland epi 3. Claire Danes continues her ā€˜fueled by itching powder in her sensible knickersā€™ world view. Saul in the meantime is in the middle east entrapping an Iranian with a very promising strumpet. Meanwhile, Quin visited his hooker and robbed a gun. Is he paranoid, can he smell something fishy in Denmark?

Iā€™ve started watching the complete Prison Break.

1 Like

The Richard Attenborough Rillington Place one is on BBC2 tonight at 11.15pm.

Made in 1971.

I saw that as a kid. Dickie was properly creepy in it. He was a very good actor.

2 Likes

Great film - Attenborough is superb, A creepy film indeed.

2 Likes

Never realised it was filmed in the actual house.

Nor me, that must have been pretty macabre for them.