What I'm watching (Part 1)

Shaun Ryder On UFOs. What the fuck does Shaun Ryder know about UFOs? Is Bez doing the autopsy?

Watching the snooker. :alien:

I wanted to, but couldnā€™t quite bring myself toā€¦

The Lego Movie (with the kids :stuck_out_tongue:) . Fucking brilliant. Crying with laughter. Really want to see Lego Batman Movie. Errrr. ā€¦the kids I mean :wink:

That was funny and welcome after watching Bilic attacking a squirrel on MOTD :weary:

The rugby is rather good today. Scotch boys are making a fair game of it

1 Like

Aussi les grenouilles.

mais oui

Oh noā€¦me house 'as been plummed! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Taboo just gets better & darker each week.

(where did you get that hat?)
http://www.ateliermillinery.com/tom-hardy-in-bbc-drama-taboo-2/

2 Likes

Iā€™m enjoying Hardyā€™s mind ā€˜pondā€™ He appears to positively thrive wading & thrashing about in assorted lakes and rivers in a deep state of visualized meditation. I would hazard a guess he catches a fair few colds and or the trots with this method. IMHO, he should stick to the ashen faced ā€˜remote porkingā€™ of his sisterā€¦I have long been a fan of ā€˜Phantom astral fornicationā€™, Indeed it is the bedrock of the mind gardenā€¦ Mr. MWS

1 Like

Havenā€™t caught the latest one yet, but yes itā€™s dark and probably the best thing Iā€™ve seen the BBC do in a very long while.

Watching first series of Orphan Black and loving it. Got two more episodes left.

Just finished season 1 of The Affair. Really enjoying it.

Is it worth sticking with then? After three or four I was bored senseless.

I guess it must be ok to have got a few more.

1 Like

Going to start Taboo tonight after the recs on this thread.

1 Like

I guess it depends. I find the way they tell the story from various viewpoints quite interesting.

Cradle to Grave, was bloody hilarious!

American Horror, each series is unconnected and based around a cliched theme, entertaining non the less. Same actors throughout. S1 (haunted house) and S2 (the lunatic asylum) are the pick of the bunch. You will want a maid like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s very good. Reminds me that I need to catch up on it. (S5, I think - the one with Lady Gaga)