What I'm watching (Part 1)

I don’t think MLB is really like Clarkson, other than he’s obviously the lead character. I suppose Harris might be nerdy. Captain Fast and Rory is Hammond minus the being the bullying victim bit. There’s less forced buffoonery, although it’s still there to an extent. I think the BBC are trying to evolve the format, which is a smart move. If they changed it too much too quickly it would alienate a lot of the audience, as it is, it’s no worse than a good proportion the Clarkson era programme.

Travel Man on Channel 4. Been a while since I’ve watched something with a smile on my face.

I do like Richard Ayoade.

4 Likes

My unusual vagina on BBC iplayer.

Fixt

Snigger, you said panties…:scream_cat:

Is it about Michael Gove?

5 Likes

Sounds like a cunt of a program.

1 Like

Billions S2.

2 Likes

Up for next couple of weeks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08h06tq/sound-waves-the-symphony-of-physics-series-1-1-making-sound

Part 2 on tonight (9th March)

Just got home from watching Stuart Lee at Malvern Theatre.

3 Likes

Stewart Lee tribute comic?

Yea he does Malvern every year on his tour. Much chortling occured.

I just love the fucking anthems at the rugby

The Get Down - series 1 on Netflix

1 Like

Why is it that Scotland, Wales and Ireland all have fantastic anthems, and England have a really shit one? Why did we get stuck with the UK national anthem?

1 Like

Agreed - it’s a dirge

Almost as bad as the Strayan one, now that is a total plod. Also, the Irish one is utter toss too as a tune, but is good for roaring out at the top of your voice at a match…

But, Advance Straya Fair, quelle merde???

1 Like

The team have considered this before. Play the national anthem for British clubs and then each has their own one after.
Land of hope and glory considered etc. I’d like Jerusalem if pushed to pick.

As it hasn’t happened I can only guess the management saw good reasons to leave it be. I have never seen the anthems as a catchy sing a long so can’t see the problem myself.

Troo dat.

Robot Wars. Strangely entertaining.

Things that spin are more dangerous than things that flip, I think.

Plus, I am going all weak at the knees because of Angela Scanlon. She is utterly beguiling