What I'm watching (Part 1)

Just watched the first installment - feckin wierd! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Ditto. About half way through first episode, not sure what I think.

It does deviate from Neil Gaimans book, sometimes for good, sometimes not.

I miss Wednesday and Shadows road tour taking in various hick town museums dedicated to the obscure.

Overall I think theyā€™ve captured the feel of the book pretty well.

Donā€™t spoil it for me Mr Apostrophe :angry:

Iā€™m not spoiling Iā€™m adding :slightly_smiling_face:. The museum bits have been excluded so unless they suddenly begin including them then itā€™s not a spoiler.

Ah, ok sorry.

1 Like

Just watched this

Probably as near as the real world gets to the look of sci-fi. Filmed by one woman with a camera and, Iā€™m guessing, a drone or three. Beautiful.

VB

I watched it too Graeme, really enjoyed it. Especially the plumber who really, really missed his Tinderā€¦ :grin:

Cardinal.

Finished season 1 of The Young Pope last night. Very good, great stylising and quite weird a lot of the time too. Definitely looking forward to season 2.

1 Like
2 Likes

Jesus Chris, itā€™s been ages since Iā€™ve seen that. Stallone was actually quite impressive in it.

1 Like

Very good film that :+1:

Really enjoyed it myself but thought it was a one off thing unless he comes back as the Holy Ghost ?

4 Likes

The Sky at Night, Vatican Special.

Interesting to see some extremely clever priest/scientists carrying out research that might well lead to proof that there is no God. I suppose they think that it could equally lead to proof that there is a God. Worth catching it on iplayer.

Watching it now on BBC4 :thumbsup:

Cardinal is a bit disturbingā€¦I like it :grin:

1 Like

Rugger, just started BBC2.

Argentina v England. hope itā€™s as good as last weeks fantastic match.