What I'm watching (Part 1)

Agree. Been watching season 3 and like season 1 its groundbreaking stuff. My head has been struggling to make sense of whats going down, some parts have genuinely made feel uneasy.like i’m having acid flashbacks from the early 90’s but Ep7 did kind of put some stabilisers onto the the whole thing.

1 Like

Katy Perry @Glastonbury. Don’t care. She does perfect pop.

Interesting bodysuit too.

You could see what she’d had for lunch.

1 Like

Pork?

1 Like

I’ll be honest, if I was rich/sad/lonely/in the future enough to be able to design and buy a fuckdroid, it would basically be her.

Anyway, a bit of Father John Misty, and now Foo Fighters.

1 Like

Dj shadow

3 Likes

Brexit Means Brexit: The Unofficial Version on iPlayer.

I’m loving watching smug Tories saying how the’re on cloud 9 that Labour backed a General Election despite the fact they will be annihilated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to say I enjoyed that a lot - Anna Soubry putting the boot in, Nicholas Soames enraged about the Fail’s ‘Enemies Of The People’ headline, Boris all over the place (and not in a good way), Jeremy C driving all the way to Stoke to spend 4.5 minutes in the market place congratulating the by-election winner and then being hustled back into his car and driving away again. They all looked very, um, human …

VB

Some of the scenes are about watching it for what it is and not trying to explain it.

I love Lynch for making television that is about enjoying the moment and not trying to look for meaning behind the immediate.

Two minutes of sweeping a floor is acceptable when they are two minutes of beautifully framed tv.

I’m hoooked. Again.

The more I see of Boris, the more I dislike him. It’s claimed that people like him because he’s not a typical politician but to me he comes across as either a buffoon or just a complete knobhead depending on the situation.

4 Likes

This ^^

Did the first bit of this on catch up yesterday. Was it me or did one of the Greenwood brothers bork up the end of Airbag?

The blurb said “Radiohead”, but when I pressed play, Pink Floyd came on.

Bowed guitar? Really?

5 Likes

He was doing that 50 years ago.

BBC’s iplayer Glastonbury coverage is just superb and makes up for their dire news. Found a load of acts I’d missed. Now watching Annie Mac’s set from Friday night, very good.

2 Likes

If I’ve understood you correctly, that was precisely my point. It wasn’t actually Pink Floyd, but it might as well have been.

Ah, I see. Sorry, I didn’t watch it, I assumed you were referring to PF.

My bad.

5 Likes

No cape? No good.

1 Like