What I'm watching (Part 1)

Once the girls,have decorated the tree tomorrow, will be sitting down after lunch and watching Jason And The Argonauts with my 8-year old daughter.

9 Likes

Classic :+1:

For me it is still a magical piece of cinema. Despite the advent of high resolution CGI, I am hoping my daughter will feel some of the same excitement I did when I first saw it.

Starting to get a little smug and sanctimonious.

But it is fun

1 Like

Absolutely - Chaplin and Laurel & Hardy next.

She may find the special effects a bit corny but itā€™s a great story :+1:

Thereā€™s a couple of younger guys in work who are into films - theyā€™ve been astounded by some of the older films Iā€™ve recommended to them that are outwith the famous plder blockbusters.

She has already seen The Music Box, and loved it!

1 Like

Great taste - in that case sheā€™ll probably love Jason & The Argonauts :+1:

I once sat through twenty-two consecutive episodes of Peppa Pig when she was a pox-ridden toddler. I think it resulted in some sort of psychosis for me. The least she can do is watch some quality work by Harryhausen!

2 Likes

Revenge of the Psychotic Dad :joy:

And Clash of the Titans is even better! :heart_eyes:

ā€¦Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence? No.

Watching the snooker final.

Is Shaun Murphy auditioning for the World Gurning Championship?

1 Like

Itā€™s a close oneā€¦could go either way.

If itā€™s decided on facial expressions, Murphy will piss it. Thankfully, it isnā€™t

1 Like

Minnesota Vikings vs Carolina Panthers, great game so far.

Was watching the Red Zone on the next channel up. On of the games is being played in about 5" of snow and it is hurling down. Madness, and the stadium is feckinā€™ packed out.

Love the snow games - I think thatā€™s Bills v Colts?

Dunno, was flicking. There was an amazing run which finished in a fumble (possibly due to frostbite) and you couldnā€™t see the ball.

The Rocket took off and mashed Murphy, aka The Human Potato.

1 Like

Docu on Amazon Prime on Trentemoller. Lots of lovely synth gear and other kit to ogle.

2 Likes