World cup predictor

Yes,i’ just done the 1st round of games,i’m guessing you will be able to alter them before kick off if anyone has done all 3 rounds.

1 Like

I will see if any changes need to be made nearer the time, especially if there are any dead rubbers, or games where a draw puts both sides through, but given my mastery of all things football I fully expect I have all the results correct already.:crazy_face:

1 Like

I’ve forgotten all about this. Will have a look this evening.

Done

1 Like

Anyone else having difficulty in getting the prediction site to work properly?

Yes,its a bit shit

1 Like

Found the best time to try is well after the last match,or well before the first game

1 Like

Given up already, it lost all my predictions on the first day

1 Like

Yep and mine too :angry:

You both appear to have some points.

Obvious pasting of table when you’re top is obvious :smile:

2 Likes

It won’t last. :grinning:

Weirdly as when I try and login it doesn’t allow me to do anything just start again?!

The fifa app is a bag o shite ! Half the time it doesn’t appear to work or I can’t access predictions / tables. Clearly not fit for purpose. Fifa down to a tee

2 Likes

Its up and working now,get your 2nd round scores in

I have managed to complete it this time. Fingers crossed for a good start today. Come on Columbia I need some decent points

1 Like

Wouldn’t worry to much, @Wayward managed to miss the whole of last seasons predictor :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hopeless. :frowning:

1 Like

Seems like I was pretty smart to forecast all of the group stage results in one go. Pity about the actual quality of those forecasts though.:persevere:

1 Like