Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

The only offence I have ever known you to cause is the wearing of ‘that top’. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh… and those shorts on the beach.

1 Like

2 Likes

Heeeeeeeeelp ! Heeeeeeeelp !

The big boys are picking on me :scream:.

VB

Are you calling us fat then?

What do you expect when you go around wearing a purple satin loincloth :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well you wore it. And Ritchie wore it* and he KNOWS about clothes !!

VB

*OK, not around his loins …

Actually, I’m just out the shower and was thinking of this post…

Sorry, but I don’t accept that. Not one bit.

Why would someone allow themselves to get upset by making a post on a forum that is populated with post hi-fi bloaters ( and Wayne).

Sorry again and no offence but a flounce is not hounding.

2 Likes

Who got hounded? There was a few mildly teasing comments about ‘an update’ when we are all very capable of logging onto PFM and reading for ourselves. There followed a force 10 flounce. Nobody got ‘hounded’. That is a very poor choice of words.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Yer Maw :fu:

2 Likes

Cheeky boy, this is a forum not a test bed for your sexting.

https://authoritytattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Small-Shower.png

Unbelievable.

1 Like

The problem is one mans hounding, is another mans piss take, is another mans bullying etc etc…

Ok the piss take of Simon last night has been removed, why was that then?

Personally I didn’t see any offence in it, but he did, so as I say… etc etc…

Dana, with the best will in the world, please stop. You are not the arbiter for what stays and what is removed.

You know as well as anyone that we don’t have to provide justifications for anything.

It was some annotated cats. Let’s not subject it to any further truth distortion filters. That is currently being dealt with. That’s why the thread is temporarily hidden. When it comes back up, there will be consequences. :angry:

1 Like

Harry B. 'Nuff said.

Some people seem to be under the misapprehension that this is a hifi forum.

It’s pretty obvious what the nature of this place is if you bother to spend all of 5 minutes actually reading any threads.

What happened in the Palmer thread was just butt hurt over some mild sarcasm as far as anyone sensible can tell. Frankly no one’s interested in hearing a blow by blow account of what’s happening with some poxy out of business turntable manufacturer with questionable ethics.

The cat thing is under discussion. Some people feel that if you put stuff out there it’s fair game, others don’t and get upset. Frankly, it’s a pain in the fucking arse. The mods just love dealing with childish spats, it’s what we live for (that’s sarcasm, btw, for those that are hard of thinking).

Now fucking grow up and continue to be cunts, but try to figure out where the lines are and don’t cross them.

6 Likes

1 Like

I was asked so I responded…

As it seems you have to justify any opinion at the mo…

For cunts sake, first time there’s actually something interesting happening here and I fucking miss it.

Someone pm me the jist of it as I love a bit of gossip and bitching :slight_smile: