Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Dear God…somebody feels the need to respond to an obviously rhetorical question.

. Hooooooooly fuck.

:roll_eyes:

You missed precisely fuck all. Just some stupid nonsense and butthurt about pictures of cats. Yes, adults with jobs and everything did this.

7 Likes

I’d say the forum has finally grown up, but that’s clearly not the case :joy:

1 Like

Seems like people do silly stuff while pissed on a Friday night.

always thought that was the only reason for getting pissed on a friday night, that’s pretty much where all my police cautions came from.

:thumbsup: There was also the thrill of the chase, but I’m married so long I can’t remember the appeal of Friday evenings trying to pull. Thankfully, there were enough generous ladies willing to put out as an act of mercy

1 Like

I was sober I’ll have you know

Well done. Top effort then.

cunts who fly drones near airports: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40476264

1 Like

Cockpunch to fucking hypocrites who vote against a pay rise for the public sector one week and then argue for it the next week Utterly contemptible behaviour even if you want to be PM.

3 Likes

fxt

1 Like

more fxt

1 Like

Cockpunch for anybody who reads The Sun just because.

5 Likes

The same people subscribe to Sky and listen to Talkshite. Hit the Aussie B’stard in the pocket.

2 Likes

My mum who cannot for the life of her use the Virgin Media TV but has no problems with the SKY interface at my brothers house but absolutely refuses to have any murdoch shite in the house.

I’m the same won’t touch anything that wrinkly old cunt has his hand in (and that includes gerry hall if she were on the off chance to start tapping on my window in the middle of the night)

How much of Sky do Murdoch’s ventures currently own? i thought the recent attempts at taking control were because they didn’t own it or at least enough of it.

39% currently, enough to put anyone sensible off.

3 Likes

Gerry Hall probably has one at her age…

2 Likes

She has two.

10 Likes

Virgin Media

Just because I don’t watch my TV for a couple of months stop disabling my account and then make me phone up to get it activated again.

If you are going to disable it stop billing me you cockwombling thundercunts.

4 Likes