Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Well, I doubt a 5-yo is going to have the wherewithall to do everything on her own, but yes you are being a bit cynical, Graeme.

1 Like

This is the thin end of the wedge. Next thing you know Stu will be wailing that Patch has been fined for running an unregistered IFA business out of the back of the Vauxhall and Matt will want to know where Stronzettoā€™s been taken to by HMRC after the raid on his ā€˜just a bit of funā€™ distillery.

VB

3 Likes

The rival beat the Mash to it. :open_mouth:

Lemonade industry spokesman Mr R White stated " We ainā€™t havinā€™ no punk kids encroaching on our territory, so we sent in our ā€œenforcement teamā€ to shut the kid down. Weā€™re a cartel, you wanna play, youse gots to pay. Thatā€™s got to be clear. She got off lightly for her first offence. Next time itā€™s cement shoes and a ropeless bunjee jump off Tower Bridge for her. She was lucky it was me dealing with this and not The Big Schweppes, otherwise sheā€™d be needing prosthetic ears right now."

4 Likes

Lemonade has dropped $10 a barrel says LPEC. :frowning:ļø

3 Likes

:cry:

Feed the fuckers to the 'gators

Waitrose and their stupid substitutions in their online shopping. Ordered 4 cans of Camden Hells brewery lager, and it gets substituted with 1 bottleā€¦

I can imagine the rage on the phone call, ā€œAS IF THATā€™S BLOODY ENOUGH!ā€

#FirstWorldProblems

If only there was a place you could go in person to pick out what you wanted. :joy:

9 Likes

Or if they had replaced it with Fosters

More betterer :grin:

The brains behind the proposed CrossRail 2 because the one part of the country that desperately needs Billions more spent on infrastructure is London.

5 Likes

Fucktards

2 Likes

What do we think might be a suitable replacement phrase on the occasion of an Orangeman carking it ?

VB

Youā€™ve been Tangoed??

7 Likes

cheerio

1 Like

Thatā€™s one less cunt in the world.

3 Likes

Oi! Thatā€™s somebodyā€™s father, or brother, or both :unamused: