Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Apparently Tory Jesus runs his sports wear company using cheap Romanian labour acquired through violent gang masters.

Just nailed on minimum wage as well.

1 Like

Fucking homebrewing can have one in the dangling wrinkly hop sack.

40 pints of homebrew Kolsch down the swanny because a valve failed on the keg, it was fucking lovely as well.

1 Like

I stopped making home brew when I realised that it made me drink a whole load more beer, in and on my own.

Interesting. My brewing has never changed the amount I drink. Itā€™s become a technical challenge to produce beers to my taste that I canā€™t buy commercially at a reasonable price.

Heartbreaking.
I went through a stage where one of my components was, even after cleaning, harbouring a nasty infection. I finally found it by changing my regime step-by-step over the course of 6 x 40 pint batches. That equated to 240 pints and Ā£80+ down the drain.

Pretty difficult when the only catalyst required for drinking is being awake

:wink:

7 Likes

Troo dat :disappointed:

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/11887903_903290119706910_1408995635724651405_n.jpg?oh=22ca3feeb7f425af0712950215186c5c&oe=5A5D0452

2 Likes

Canā€™t imagine what she has been through in the last 42 years but to then find some cunt harvested her dead babies body and then buried an empty coffin Iā€™d be looking for some cunts to be seriously kicked in for this

I expect all records were shredded or burnt long ago (or possibly the day the exhumation was granted) though

2 Likes

Fuck sake thatā€™s awful. Bad enough to lose a child.

I heard this on the news, truly awful, no parent should have to suffer in such an abhorrent way.

Thereā€™s some cunts about :rage:

The boss at the pub I worked at until recently. Went to talk to him today and he came out with such a complete pile of shite about why heā€™d decided not to continue. Pretty much everything stated was pure bollocks.

I am now even more pissed with him and the other twat who worked there (who Iā€™m pretty sure did his best to fuck me over).

1 Like

Welcome to catering.
Narelle got fucked over too many times until she could take it no more. There are too many jumped-up-wannabees in the industry that you have to be very lucky not to stitched up by one of them.
Think very carefully about any aspirations. Employees will think they are better than you, competitors will think they are better, business partners will too, and all will do all they can to prove it.

Taken today, should be self explanatory.

Fcuk off! It is September 4th!

Oi @Jim you are the Boss, can you not have a word with your Elves and delay this Christmas shite until after Halloween?

3 Likes

After Bonfire Night as a minimum.
My old Mumā€™s birthday was on the 28th November and the C word wasnā€™t mentioned until after her birthday in our house.

One area where the Americans do better than we do. First itā€™s Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in Nov). After that the Christmas madness starts.

VB

Thaaangyew.

2 Likes